What Should Be Spoken

"You didn't sense anything from her? She didn't show any unusual abilities?" Stiles asked Kira, wanting to get more information.

She shook her head "No, I think she is human"

Scott said frowning slightly, feeling some frustrated build up inside him "Then we have nothing to worry about, right?!"

Kyle said, finally feeling like he needed to say something "Humans can still be dangerous. Especially hunters"

Scott snapped back before he could think, then winced inwardly, he hasn't meant to snap  "I know that!"

Kyle raised his eye brows a little at Scott's tone, what happened with their little talk during the full moon?

Stiles who had been taking note of Scott's. It made him feel defensive and anger squirmed in his gut. Scott hadn't looked in the Nogitsunes direction since they got here. What was his problem?!

"So everyone will keep an eye on her and let each other know if anything else suspicious happens" Kira said, once again feeling like she had to stop the tension building in the room.

"We should still keep an eye out for anyone else  acting strangely" Lydia said, also wanting to help and get this over with.

Lydia clapped her book shut, still aware of the tension in the room between Scott and Stiles.

Kyle seemed awkwardly caught in the middle of it.

"Alright, if we're done discussing what we should do, I think you two need to have chat" She said looking pointedly at Stiles and Scott.

They both startled at her bluntness.

"And we are all going to go" She then grabbed Kyle and dragged him away.

"I'm going to kidnapping our newest addition, show him the ropes" She smiled mischievously at the Nogitsune, who looked a little nervous as he got pulled away. 

Kira sighed as she said "I don't think that's a request so I'd better get going" She gave Scott a squeeze holding his hand, giving him a look that told him he'd be in deep trouble if he didn't make up with Stiles. 

Malia gave Stiles a small comforting smile before she left and said "I'll make sure Lyda doesn't scare him away" at his nervous look as Kyle was pulled away from their sight.

The rest of the pack followed them out hurriedly until it was just Scott and Stiles.

"What's wrong with you?" Stiles snapped as soon as the rest of the pack was out of ear shot.

Scott felt his face go a little red for being so bluntly called out like that.

The way Stiles was glaring at him.

Was this just about Kyle? Or was it something else?

The thought made him want to start yelling out all his frustrations.

Do you want to leave? Don't go!

You said you had forgiven me for what happened but was that a lie?!

You still tried to attack me on the fool moon, are you still upset with me?

What can I do to make it up to you?

Do you want Kyle to replace me?!

Do you hate me?

I wouldn't blame you if you did.

Instead he found himself saying "what's wrong with me? She might be innocent!"

Stiles previos thoughts on demanding why Scott wasn't welcoming Kyle snapped from his mind at Scott's words.

A familiar haunting laughing face appeared in his mind as Stiles said, tightly trying to rein in his anger but not doing a good job as he felt like his eyes shift colours "We've been down this road before Scott"

Scott flinched, knowing what Stiles was referring too.

Stiles had been right about Theo.

So would he be correct about Kim?

I should, I should believe him after everything but...what if Stiles was wrong this time?

The thought weighed on him.

What if she was innocent?

But the card did want of a dark plot that they needed to avoid the webbing.

He also owed it too Stiles...

Scott was also glad that Stiles had decided not to integrate him on his treatment of Kyle.

He knew he was being irrational, he didn't need it to be pointed out.

So he let out a sigh, shoulders slumping in defeat as he said "Proof, find me proof that Kim shouldn't be here and I'll help you run her out of town. If you have solid proof that she isn't innocent then I won't get in the way. I don't mind you doing whatever you want to get that proof"

That seemed to satisfy Stiles, who's anger, dimmed, his eyes changing back to their normal colour.

While Stiles would rather stop her now, this was better than what had happened with Theo at least Scott wouldn't disprove on him or others following her or anything like that. He didn't want to get into another argument about that.

Scott's phone suddenly started to ring. He picked it up and was surprised that it was Kira on the other end.

"Scott?" She sounded hesitant.

"What is it?"

"I thought I should let you know I ran into Kim and she was asking a lot of questions about us"

Stiles eyes narrowed as he listened to the phone call.

"Like what?" Scott asked quickly.

Was he wrong about her?

"Questions about the pack. How many are there, our backgrounds, our ages and where we meet up"

"What did you say?"

"I lied" She said sounding a little panicked.

Stiles made a motion like he wanted to speak so Scott put the phone on speaker.

"Kira, it's fine, if she is asking these questions it means she doesn't know anything. Just be careful" Stiles said, calming her down.

Scott said feeling a bit hopeless "She could just be curious?"

Stiles gave him a look that clearly said really?

Scott ignored him.

Kira said, sounding a bit calmer but also now upset "There's something else too. My dad, I-I think he likes her"

Scott and Stiles eyes widened at that, well they hadn't expected that!