Epilogue

Three Years later...

No one spoke, everyone was silent. Everyone well aware that they were about to enter the fight of their lives and it was a strong possibility that some of them might not come back.

Lydia squeezed Scott's hand comfortingly as their car came to a stop outside the supposedly empty hotel but they knew it was far from it.

She had sensed a lot of death but she could not tell if it was the creatures they were up against or...the pack.

The creatures were the opposite to werewolves, they were something the pack had never expected to run into in their territory.

They were killing innocent people, draining them of blood, curfews had been put out in Beacon Hills recently.

The Pack had finally tracked down their lair.

Vampires.

Hellish creatures with no soul.

Unlike the stories that romanticised them, they did not look pretty or charming. They were so pale they were the colour of corpses. When someone became a vampire, they died and the body would slowly begin to decompose and they'd turn into a blood sucking monster.

While they were easy to tear apart, their most deadly weapon was their teeth and their brute strength. A normal human could in fact rip of a vampires arm but that was if they could get close enough and the vampire didn't just easily break their bones first.

Fragile but crazy strong.

A bite from a vampire could also kill a werewolf, that's why the pack was particularly nervous. Kira had even tried to convince Derek, Liam and Scott not to come but they had refused.

Scott's heart was thumping hard in his chest.

This was it, now or never.

They slowly got out from the cars and headed towards the hotel where they knew the vampire were residing.

Malia said grimly as they walked up to the doors "Let's get this over with"

They could already smell loads of decomposing vampire blood, maybe more than normal? But vampires often attacked each other even they were in something like a pack or clan so they didn't think it was unusual.

They probably should have done.

Liam swallowed nervously and Derek said trying to comfort the younger "It'll be over soon, right?"

He smiled nervously as he said "Right"

Lydia was frowning, her senses telling her something was wrong but she wasn't sure what?

Before she could warn the pack, Malia shoved open the door and they gaped at what they saw, everyone froze in shock.

Dead bodies lying everywhere...

No, dead vampires.

The majority it seemed has been killed by having their hearts ripped out.

The pack slowly moved deeper into the hotel, passing the reception area where a vampire without a body stared lifelessly at them, on the reception desk.

Kira noticed that a lot of the vampires expression were twisted in pain before they died. Something in her mind twisted in familiarly but she ignored it.

They entered more rooms, more and more dead vampires splayed about the place.

"What happened here?" Scott asked, shocked.