Warning

Everyone had been shocked when they had heard what had happened to Stiles. Lydia had refused to believe it, she had wanted to go after Stiles immediately, the rest of the pack thankfully had stopped her.

Malia understood what it was like to be overwhelmed by your animal instincts so she wasn't as horrified as the rest of the pack had been. She only hoped that the cure would be finished soon.

They had told the Sheriff a very watered down version of events, knowing no father wanted to hear this kind of news about their son.

A couple of days, turned into a week and that turned into two weeks.

"Why isn't it finished yet! It didn't take you this long to finish it last time!" Kim had snapped at Riley who had replied heatedly that she wasn't there for the whole process so how would she know?!

Then what had all been fearing finally arrived. Chris had managed to have contacts who cared more about hiding the supernatural and helped him clear up the warehouse.

Yet what would happen about the others?

The answer was broadcasted across national television. 

"Breaking news!"

"Warehouse slaughter"

"Wild animal attacks?"

"Experts can't figure out what is responsible?"

They turned of the news whenever Stiles Dad was around and convinced him not to watch it, well they thought they had convinced him anyway.

A couple of days passed and another massacre was broadcasted on television, once again no witnesses, only corpses.

This started to get more regular and people started to panic.

Theories were thrown around about the US government hiding experimental animals that broke free of a lab somewhere.

Others were convinced that hundreds of serial killers were on the lose.

"This has been the 30th huge animal attack that has taken place in US soil. We are no stranger to animal attacks so why is this news worthy? We'll take you to Niel who will explain more, who is at the scene of the crime"

"Well Jenny, this is the first time that a group of animals have been able to make coordinated attacks of what seems like some sort of gathering, and the extent of the damage is wide spread, what also makes this unusual in the attacks seem to happen in large building that are far away from cities, far away from any help. We have reason to believe that with the amount of weapons that was found that the people in these secret gathering were expecting these attacks yet they all like all the other attacks decided to face their attackers instead of call for help and like every time, they all have died"

"Why do you think they didn't call for any help Niel?"

"That is a mystery to us all Jenny"

"Hey! Turn that off! I'm tired of hearing about it" Derek snapped, as he looked in the fridge for some more food, glaring over at everyone else who was on the couch, listening to the television.

"It worries me that no one has seen anything" Scott muttered but he still listened to Derek and switched the channel over.

"You don't think there's a reason for that?" Kira said hesitantly.

Scott got what she was implying quickly and shook his head as he said gritting his teeth "I told him not to go after any innocent people"

"No offence Scott but he didn't exactly seem like he was hanging on to your every word" Kyle sighed as he put down his phone he had been staring at and added "That's besides the point though, I think we all need to discuss the elephant in the room"

Everyone was silent as they looked at him expectantly.

Kyle raised his eye brows at them then he wished Lydia was here, she would know what he meant as soon as he spoke, he said dryly "I can't believe I'm explaining this too werewolves"

"What is it? Just spit it out" Liam huffed, he was sitting next to Scott, looking a little irritable.

Kyle rolled his eyes and dropped his phone on the couch and raising his voice "The next full moon!"

His tone clearly implying they were all idiots.

There was a crashing of china as Derek dropped the plates he had been holding.

Scott swore, looking panicked, how could he forget? It wasn't that long away!

"The full moon isn't much of a problem for us anymore, even I and Liam have gotten a hold of ourselves but..." Malia said, her eyes wide as she thought of the consequences.

"You can bet everything that Stiles as well as the other mutated werewolves are not going to be the pinnacle of control" Kyle said grimly.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Let me know what you think if you want too! I have prewritten one more chapter though I'll let you know if I write any more so you'll know if I'm going to be fast updating or not. I hope you all have a good day!