Tempted

"S-stiles?" A shaky voice said.

He finally turned back to the strange smelling humans he had deemed as not prey and they regarded him warily and fearfully.

He was still tempted to eat them to be honest but he was curious as to why his instincts were telling him that he shouldn't.

They did seem... familiar?

Very slowly some memories started to resurface.

Scott honestly kept on telling himself this was still Stiles, he had protected them from the other mutated werewolves after all but honestly he couldn't stop fear from shooting through him and memories of when Stiles last lost control.

This was even scarier due to how much Stiles had changed physically as well.

Those blood thirsty icy blue eyes didn't seem to show any familiarity and it honestly felt like they were seconds from being ripped apart.

Watching Stiles transform into this monstrosity honestly had made him vomit.

Kira, Derek and Kyle had both looked ill but they all honestly had cried as well. The absolute agony
Stiles had been in and watching Stiles bones and muscles tear apart and mutate, unable to do anything and to feel so helpless.

He and Kyle had wanted to take Stiles pain away but Derek had warned them against it, that getting too close to Stiles right now was a bad idea which made sense.

But now the transformation was over he stepped forward again, getting a little closer to his friend who now towered over them all, looking down at them.

"Scott!" Derek hissed.

He ignored him.

Kyle and Kira looked at him with encouraged, making him feel a bit braver.

"Stiles? It's us, you remember us right?" He asked tentatively.

There was a long stretch of silence then he stiffened a little as small growl grumbled from Stiles throat but it didn't seem threatening?

Stiles massive claws went up to his throat and he seemed to cough a little bit and then...

It was a lot deeper, an edge too it that made Scott want to flinch but all the same.

"Scott?"

Relief spread through them all.

The name slowly came to Stiles and the memories that seemed unimportant to him before, slowly resurfaced as he tried to understand why they weren't prey.

They were or maybe had been his friends, was he still part of their pack like this? He had his own pack now.

He wasn't sure if he could value their friendship the same way in this form.

His feelings of friendship with them felt more disconnected, more fragile, easily broken.

"Stiles you uh had us thinking you lost control there" Kyle said giving a little nervous laugh.

Stiles decided not to point out that he technically had lost control and he still didn't have the best control right now considering a large part of him was still tempted to turn on them.

Derek still looked suspicious and Stiles honestly didn't blame him.

He was aware that his pack were getting agitated so he turned around swiftly to growl warningly at them, he also noticed that now he wasn't so focused on his hunger that he could feel their urges.

He could feel their blood lust, urge to destroy and hunt.

Stiles knew he needed to keep them occupied if he wanted to stay as their pack leader.

If he concentrated he could let them feel his own thoughts as well, they couldn't hear his own thoughts but they could feel what he wanted from them.

Their blood lust was definitely getting to him but thankfully he knew how to satisfy it.

He focused on the warehouse where all the hunters gathered, showing them where he wanted them to go as well as urging them to chase down Oliver and the hunters with him that were running away.

Through this pack link he showed them that he wanted them to leave Oliver alive as well and if they came across anyone who smelt supernatural.

This was so they could find the Druid.

Stiles assumed the Druid who helped create the whistle would be with the other hunters somewhere in the warehouse.

But everyone else? Kill them all.

Excited and eager growls ran through the mutated werewolves and they all turned around, running back towards the werehouse.

"You can control them? How?" Derek enquired, sounding wary.

Stiles smirked broadly, showing of his bloody teeth as he said "I can't mind control them. They see me as their pack leader now so they listen to me, they'll turn on me if they see any weakness"

As he explained he couldn't stop himself watching his pack leave, feeling a similar blood lust, wanting to join in on the fun.