21: Call Me...Izu! (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

"I uh..." Izuku stops what she's doing and thinks for a while then her eyes lit up "I remember!" Izuku runs to her bed goes on her knees and looks under her bed "Found it" Izuku pulls out a green hoodie.

"I think you should hurry. You have to leave in about...10 minutes" Katsuki gets up from Izukus bed and walks to the door "I'll meet you outside. Don't take to fucking long" as Katsuki said that he left the room.

Izuku quickly changes and runs out the dorms.

As she got outside there was her boyfriend on his phone in his car. She ran to the car and got in "Thanks again Kacchan for taking me" Izuku smiled at Katsuki

Katsuki blushes at the sight "Whatever. Let's just get going" Katsuki starts his car and drives off.

The cat cafe wasn't that far so it wasn't a long drive.

When they got there Izuku thanks Katsuki again and gives him a little kiss.

Izuku gets out the car and closes the door "Bye" Izuku waves at Katsuki

"If something fucking happens te-" Katsuki gets interrupted by Izuku.

"Text you. Yeah I know and I will" Izuku smiles at Katsuki.

"Okay good, well have fun or whatever" Katsuki said as he waves and drives off.

Izuku chuckled. She turns around and walks into the cafe.

Once she walked in she seen cats at the corner "Awww" as she said that someone tapped her shoulder. Izuku turns around and sees a blonde haired kid.

"Hello! Do you happen to be Anonymous girl?"

(She has her mask on and hood)

"Yes! Are you who I'm suppose to meet?"

"Ah no I'm the other member! I just came so I can meet the new member. Follow me we are staying over here"

Izuku nodded and followed the blonde to where the cats are.

"Oh I totally forgot! I'm Neito Monoma"

"Oh well nice to meet you Monoma!"

"Its nice to meet you to um...?"

"Oh uh you can call me...Izu!"

"Okay then Izu!" Monoma stops in front of a purple hairs guy sitting on the floor playing with cats "Shinso, she's here!" Monoma taps Shinsos shoulder.

Shinso turns around and looks up as he sees Monoma and a girl in a hoodie he turns back around and points at a spot in front of him "Please sit there. And Monoma sit right there" Shinso pointed next to him.

Monoma and Izuku did as told and sat down. As they sat down cats started getting on them.

"Well hello there. Aren't you adorable!" Izuku got the cat and hugged it.

"You like cats?" Shinso asked.

"I love them! Well I love all animals" Izuku smiled and let go of the cat.

"Me too!" Monoma yelled.

Izuku giggled "So I came here so we can talk about TCC" Izuku looks at Shinso.

"Yes. So I wanted to ask if you do want to be in TCC?" Shinso asked as he put down the cat.

Izuku looks down and thinks about it for a while. Izuku looks up at Shinso and Monoma and nods "Yeah, I would love too!" Izuku smiles.

"Great. So I was wondering if we are gonna get to see who you are?" Shinso asked.

"Ah! Yes. You will get to see who I am! So I guess I don't need this" Izuku took of her hoodie and mask.