Chapter 54: Mall Day.. kinda

~Nicole's pov~
Once I finished getting changed I went back into joshs room. I still had a couple tears in my eyes from earlier, I was not having a good morning.

"Hey you sure your ok? I see a couple tears still there." I nodded and laughed a little causing one of the tears now fall down my face. Josh came and wiped it off my face and said "your too cute to cry over some assholes. They're just missing out." I smiled a little more. Josh is my person. I couldn't ask for anyone else. "Ok baby let's go. Enough of worrying about me." I said hoping we could just forget what happened and move on.

"Ok princess. But I know why your trying to do. Let's go." I smiled and we both left joshs and went to the mall. While in the car josh put on some music that I just so happened to know all of the words to, so I sang along. "Damn baby. Ariana grande who?" We both bursted our laughing and finally arrived at the mall.

We walked around for a while shopping. We went tj the vans store and got some shoes, then to some other stores and bought some stuff. Josh picked out some outfits for me to buy, and let me tell you.. he's good at picking outfits.

"How are you so good at this?!" Josh just laughed and said "well, I grew up with a sister and she always asked for my approval on her outfits because I used to be pretty over protective of her." Aw that's so cute.. josh took good care of his sisters I guess. "That's sweet baby." Josh smiled at me and said "so, this year basically flew by. After o ur championships game, school is gonna be over. Now we have to wait for graduation then summer begins.. and I have a good feeling about this summer."

I totally forgot. Senior year is almost over (yes I know it technically shouldn't be over yet but oh well). I just looked up at josh and said "I'm not ready for college. I'm gonna be far from home and I won't know anyone.." Josh pulled me into a hug and said "it's ok, you can get through it. Holy shit wait.. is that jaden and Charli?!" I pulled away from the hug as soon as he said that and looked towards where he was looking. I saw jaden with Charli over by the food court sharing food with each other and Charli leaning in his shoulder. I snapped a picture and sent it to her.

Charli looked at her phone then looked around and spotted us. She laughed and lightly nudged jaden and pointed by me and josh. We were both smiling and josh said "ok bud I see you." Jaden laughed a little and they both came over to us. "And why are you two together? You dating?" Jaden smiled and said "not yet."

I looked at Charli and said "miss damelio is there something your not telling me?" She laughed and said "we've been taking. Trying to get to know each other more before." I nodded and turned to josh while saying "see, told you. They're cute together." Jaden and Charli laughed while josh agreed with me. I felt my phone buzz so I took it out and read a text message from Bryce.

                                   Bryce
Bryce: Nicole where are you?
Nicole: the mall? Why?
Bryce: something is wrong with tayler, he's not acting right..
Nicole: what do you mean not acting right. Should I come home..?
Bryce: yeah. You will see once you get home.
Nicole: ok see you in a bit then..

I shut off my phone and had a blank yet worried look on my face. "Josh can you drive me home.. Bryce needs me." Josh nodded and Charli mouthed "you ok?" I shrugged and mouthed back "Tayler." Charli nodded and I left with josh.

We got in the car and I couldn't stop fidgeting, I was worried. "Princess is everything ok? Want me to stay?" I shook my head no and said "it should be ok. I will see you in school ok?" Josh nodded and I got out of the car since we were now outside of my house. Josh kissed me quick and I ran into the house.

When I got in I saw bryce sitting next to tayler on the couch but tayler has his head down. It took me a second to realize, but tayler was crying. I looked at Bryce a little concerned. He did the same to me. I walked over to tayler and said "t-tay.. you ok?" He didn't say anything, just nodded.

I pulled tayler into a hug trying my best to comfort him. He hugged me back tightly crying into my shoulder. He's falling apart, he finally cracked. "It's ok, it's ok. What happened?" Tayler said "it all j-just hit me that your leaving soon, Bryce is gonna leave next year, and it's just gonna be me here soon." I'm starting to cry now too. Come on stay strong for him Nicole.

"I know tayler, it sounds like it's going to be bad but trust me. Maybe this is what's best. Eventually we all are gonna go our separate ways right. We will always be together yet not at the same place. you know what I'm trying to say? Because honestly this probably isn't making sense." Tayler laughed at me. This is good. "I know Nik. It's just, it's always been us three against basically the world.. well mom and dad and Jackson I guess too. Plus, with how you've been since they left, I'm worried for when you leave."

I looked down and said "I won't try it, ok? I will just leave all of that in the past and handle my problems. I just hate seeing you like this.. mostly because I never have." Bryce then said "ok, now that all of us are here, let's hangout." I smiled and said "I'm down. I had a pretty bad night and morning." Tayler looked at me and said "did josh do something?!"

I laughed while saying "no idiot. Just hate from social media that's all. I might've literally broken down in front of josh and made a fool of myself." Bryce laughed a little and said "your kidding. Nicole I don't know if you've noticed this but josh doesn't care if you fall apart in front of him. He really cares about you, like a lot. And if anything you should be most comfortable around him, he wants to help you." I smiled. It's nice how my brothers know how much josh cares about me. I mean, josh is probably the nicest person to me and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I broke his heart.

"You mean that?" I said, trying to see if he's being serious or not. "Yes Nicole. I'm serious. Now can we all do something. I'm bored." Me and tayler smiled and Tayler picked up Bryce and ran to the pool. I followed close behind laughing like crazy. Tayler threw Bryce into the pool and Bryce came up and said. "Not cool!" I laughed so Bryce got out and pushed Tayler in then looked at me with a smirk. I knew what he was going to do.

I ran around the backyard with Bryce chasing me. Eventually Bryce caught up to me and picked me up and ran towards the pool. He jumped in while holding me and let go once we hit the water. I came up and splashed water at Bryce and said "Not funny!" Bryce and Tayler just laughed so I splashed them both. We started splashing eachother and just played around in the pool for the rest of the day till it was time for bed.