Charpter 4: Spreading the news

While I walked home I couldn't be anything but happy. I mean, if your dream came true wouldn't you be happy?! I was walking till I hear my phone go off. I checked to see what it was and i saw a text from charli. I opened it to see a bunch of pictures of me from practice today. Charli is like my personal photographer. She is always there when I need a picture even if I didn't ask her but did I care? Not one but. Of course I'm her photographer too so it's fair. I wanted to post one of the pictures on Instagram so I saved them and kept going.

When I got home my brothers were sitting watching tv. Tayler noticed the big smile on my face as soon as I walked in. He did not look amused and said "what are you so happy about? Is it a boy?!" I laughed a little and said "nope, better! Guess who the first girl ever is on the football team!" Their eyes went wide. I got nervous thinking maybe they were mad but then Bryces face grew with a big smile. He jumped up and hugged me super tightly. Tayler joined in too. I missed being happy all together, it reminded me of how life used to be.. simple.

Bryce said "so you just made went tj football tryouts instead of cheer?" I said "well not exactly. A ball was coming straight for me and I caught it and threw it back. Everyone was impressed and honestly so was I. And by the way, I'm not quitting if that's what you idiots want me to do." Tayler said "of course not. This is the happiest you've been since-.." I cut him off because I knew what he was going to say. I said to him "don't even say it tayler. I'm in a good mood so don't ruin it." Bryce took out his phone and was scrolling through tiktok and his eyes went wide. I didn't know why so I said "everything ok there Bryce?"

He smiled and said "Nicole Louise Hall you have officially gone tiktok famous and got a blue check!" My eyes went wide. I didn't know what to say besides "don't use my middle name idiot. But seriously?!" He nodded and said "you baby sister have 3.6million followers right now." I smiled super big and just ran to my room in excitement. Before I did anything I posted the picture on Instagram before I forgot to.

@NicoleHall

Liked by @charliDamelio @brycehall @taylerhall and 2,297,046 others@NicoleHall- so I'm on the football team now

@NicoleHall- so I'm on the football team now. Ad thanks for 3.6mil on tiktok !🤍🏈

@charliDamelio- your awesome bestie💛 also where's my photo creds?!

@brycehall- that's my sister guys

@hater82- she will wimp out after the first game

@hater12- who's gonna tell her she's gonna need a diet?

@fan69- this girl deserves the world and no hater could say anything different. She's gonna go places while you guys just sit here making fun of her for doing what she loves.