Chapter 41: fight back

I woke up in the morning, it was around 6:30. I got out of bed and sent a message to coach.

Coach
Nicole: hey coach, I got my signatures to play again. Can I play today or do I have to wait?
Coach: awesome! You should be able to play, I just need the page of signatures.
Nicole: ok great.

Yay! I can play today! I hear the team we are playing today is a tough team. I'm not sure who it was though. Since we had a game today I did have to dress nice so I went to my closet and looked for some clothes for today and picked out this:

 Since we had a game today I did have to dress nice so I went to my closet and looked for some clothes for today and picked out this:

Once I got dressed I combed and straightened my hair. I grabbed my signatures sheet and went downstairs. Bryce and Tayler were sitting on the couch waiting so I said "hey idiots, get up." they laughed and we all got into the car. Tayler dropped us off and the first thing I did was go to coaches office.

I walked in and said "hey coach." He smiled and said "miss hall thank goodness you got this signatures. I hear today's game will be tough.. no one told us who we are playing though so this will be fun." I laughed and said "I hope so. Well thanks for letting me do the whole signature thing." Coach said "no problem, we need you in that field more than anything." I smiled and left the office and went to my locker. While I was at my locker my phone buzzed so I took it out of my pocket and saw a message from an unknown number.

(XXX)-XXX-XXXX

(XXX)-XXX-XXXX: see you at the game 😏
Nicole: who is this..?
(XXX)-XXX-XXXX: jackson.

My heart dropped. I froze and didn't know what to do. Suddenly all of the flashbacks cane from when he took me last time. I was just frozen in fear.

~joshs pov~
Me and jaden walked into school together today since i was his ride to school for today. We were going towards our lockers when we passed Nik at her locker. She was staring at her phone and she looked scared.

Me being the person I am wanted to make sure she's ok. Me and jaden went up to her and I tapped her shoulder. She jumped a little and looked up at me. I looked into her beautiful light blue ocean eyes and all I saw was fear. "Baby you ok?" I said , hoping to find out what's wrong.

~Nicole's pov~
"Baby you ok?"

I wasn't. I'm scared. "Y-Yeah.. who are we p-playing today..?" Josh said "we don't know, why?" I took out my phone and opened the text and handed him my phone. The two of them read the messages and looked at each other then at me. Josh pulled me into a hug and said "if we are playing him, you know we won't let him hurt you ok." I nodded and heard jaden say "I don't care, I'm beating this kids ass."

That made me laugh a little. Jaden doesn't think, he just kinda says what he has to and does what he has to at the moment. That's why he's one of my best friends now. "You do that jay." I smiled a tiny bit and we all left for class. I was still nervous about the game. I think josh noticed because he held onto my hand the entire class.

Nothing really happened today in class. It was the first time this year we had a normal class. No ms fisher calling me out, no drama, nothing. Just my mom teaching the class. No one knows we are related either so that's good. I'm not proud to be related to her anymore, she let me down.

After school ended it was time for the game. I went to the locker room and got changed for the game. I put my hair in a braid so it wasn't all over the place, then ran onto the field. I met up with the team and jaden said "uh oh." We were confused until we looked over towards the entrance to the field.

Here they come. The Floyd high school football team. And even better, Jackson. None of the boys looked happy. Especially josh and jaden. Jaden looked like he was gonna attack right that second. Josh on the other hand isn't really the fighting type but when it's necessary he will. He already got his fight with Jackson but who knows what gonna happen.

I looked up to the crowd of people on the bleachers and spotted my brothers. Neither of them looked happy when they saw Jackson's team come in. I even noticed Bryce holding tayler back a little bit. They both looked at me and I gave them a scared look. Tayler just gave me a nod trying to say "your ok". I nodded back and huddled in with the team getting ready to play.

Coach cane over to us and said "good new everyone, Nicole is back for the remainder of the season. Now I know we all have a hatred towards this team, so don't get hurt and just win the game." Everyone nodded and got into positions. And of course my position was directly across from Jackson.

I put al of the fear behind me because if I play in fear, I'm an easy target. If I play hard, others will fear me. "So shortcakes.." I looked at Jackson and said "shut your mouth and get a life asshole." He laughed and said "bad choice hall. You know what I can do to you." Josh the butted in and said "shut the fuck up jackson." Jackson laughed and the game started. Jackson ran at me but jaden tackled him so I got away towards the end zone and got a touchdown.

We got into position again and Jackson said "so I was thinking, round 7 at my place?" I looked at Jackson is disgust and said "in your dreams." He laughed and once the whistle blew he just straight away tackled me. A stayed down for a couple seconds but then toughed it out and got up. Josh helped me up and said "I might have to pull a jaden and beat this kids ass." I laughed and said "I don't mind. I might too." Josh laughed and we got into position.

We all played super hard the whole game. It was the end of the game and we won by a lot. Everyone had left bedsides the two teams. I walked off the field towards the locker room when I suddenly get tackled. I look up and sure enough, Jackson. He has me pinned to the ground so I couldn't move. I yelled "get off of me!" The boys heard so they came over to see what was going on.

Once they saw they ran over. Josh pushed Jackson off of me and said "she said leave her alone!" Jackson said "oh so you think your her hero huh?" Josh said "I never said that. I just said to leave her alone so go." "Or what." I knew this wasn't ending well. Josh threw a punch at Jackson and they started fighting. Jaden helped me up and I said "ok ok! Enough you two!" They just continued to fight so I grabbed joshs arm and pulled him back Jackson laughed and said "so this little slut has tj fight for you now Richards?"

I'm done. No more of this. "What did you just call me." Jackson laughed. "You heard me. S-l-u-t." Oh it's my turn now. I punched Jackson across the face and kicked him to the ground. Didn't know I could do that. Jackson stayed in the ground then got up. "This is not over hall." I rolled my eyes and Jackson got up and ran.

I turned to the boys. They all looked at me in shock. "Um that was awesome." I heard jaden say. We all laughed and I said "yeah. Oh shit, I gotta go!" Josh said "where to?" I said "I gotta get something for hoco tomorrow!" Josh laughed and said "ok, see your tomorrow!" I smiled and ran tj the locker room and saw Charli in there getting changed from her cheer outfit. "Did I just hear you beat up Jackson?" I laughed and said "yup." She smiled and said "yess! My Bebe finally beat that bitch!" I laughed and changed out of my football stuff into my normal clothes front the school day. I cleaned up a little bit and then me and Charli left to the dress shop.

We ended up buying super cute shorter dresses. With cute heels to match. Mine came out to a total of around $100 because of the heels but it's ok because I'm gonna look good. Once we finished buying our stuff we grabbed the bags and Charli dropped me off home. I went inside up to my room and hung up the dress so it didn't wrinkle and look messy. I was still a little smelly from the game today so I took a nice shower and put on a sports bra and shorts then went to sleep.

A/n:
Ok so I might start another book! I'm definitely gonna continue this one but I'm thinking of another one too. I will keep you all updated!!