Chapter 37: New Teacher

I woke up in the morning still in joshs arms. I lightly kissed joshs cheek and said "baby wake up, we have school." Josh opened his eyes and said "ok, I will meet you at school.. I have to go home and change into my football dress clothes because of today's game." I smiled and said "ok see you in school." Josh smiled and kissed me goodbye and left.

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I had a good amount of time to waste so I straightened my hair. This took about half an hour which is probably the shortest amount of time this have ever taken. Once I finished my hair I got changed into my dressy clothes since I would be playing today.

 Once I finished my hair I got changed into my dressy clothes since I would be playing today

Once I finished getting changed in looked in the mirror and saw my bruises on my face. I was about to cover them up with make up but saw I was about to be late for school. "Nik hurry up! We are gonna be late!" I yelled back "ok ok I'm coming!" I ran downstairs and just ran to the car. My brothers got in too since tayler was driving us. When we got to school tayler said "if you need anything just call me." "Ok, thanks. See you at the game?" Tayler nodded and me and Bryce got out. When we walked into the school people looked and saw my bruises. I put my head down and Bryce whispered to me "don't worry, they'll get over it." I gave a weak smile and went to my locker.

I opened up my locker and got my books then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Charli and she said "good morning Miss Hall." I laughed and said "good morning Miss Damelio." We both laughed and Charli said "so rumor has it me fisher got fired." I smiled pretty big. This is probably the best news I've gotten. "So she's gone..?!" Charli smiled and said "yes girl! Come on, let's go see our new teacher." I smiled and went to class with Charli.

I sat down next to Charli and josh in the back. Josh looked confused and said "hey whatcha doin back here?" I smiled. "Ms fisher is gone. We have survived the demon herself." Josh smiled. A couple minutes later the new teacher cane in and your smile immediately dropped. Charlis did too because she knew exactly who this new lady is.

"Hey class, my name is Ms Holder. I'm your new teacher." My mom. My fucking mom that left me is now my teacher. Your probably wondering, but her name is ms holder and yours is hall. Well her maiden name is holder.. her married name is hall. I guess she doesn't want to get caught or something. Charli wasn't too happy either. Name Charli and my mom used to be pretty close actually. We would always do a girls day on the weekends and stuff but once my parents disappeared, Charli grew a hatred for both of them.

"Ok I'm gonna take attendance. I see some familiar faces." She started to call out names. She said "Charli, hey. Nicole, long time no see." We both rolled our eyes. Josh poked me and whispered "this isn't good, is it..? Who Is she?" I whispered in a mad tone, "Josh, meet my demon mother." Joshs eyes went wide. I took my phone out and texted Tayler and Bryce.

The cool siblings 😎
Nicole: your not going to believe this.
Bryce: oh god
Tayler: what happened now..
Nicole: ms Fisher got fired..
Bryce: awesome!
Nicole: I'm not done. Guess who my new teacher is.
Tayler: I don't like where this is going.
Bryce: me too..
Nicole: mom. Mom is my new fucking teacher. This is not ending well. Either she's trying to distract me or wants me to fail or..
Tayler: Nicole stop it. If she talks to you about anything besides that class, ignore her.
Nicole: ok

I finished texting them and I couldn't believe it. Why the hell was she even here. The whole class, me and Charli stared at her in disgust. She noticed too. I looked away from her and looked down at my work and just did it. I am not giving her an excuse to come and get me in trouble. Not today, not tomorrow, never.