Chapter 30: please be ok

I felt arms go around my waist. I noticed tayler move a little and look up. He said "p-put her down.." whoever had their arms around my waist Jayant laughed. Wait, I know this laugh. No no no don't be him. I slightly turned my head and sure enough, it's my dad. I screamed pretty loudly and tried to get out of his grip. He whispered in my ear "your not going anywhere." I started to cry and screamed again, this time the front door opened. I turned my head and saw josh.

I guess he didn't pull away yet. Thank god. Josh saw what was happening so he hit my dad in the back on the head and knocked him out then pulled me away from him. Tears were streaming down my face. I hugged josh for a minute then ran to my brothers. Tayler was half awake so I helped him into the couch and Bryce was fully knocked out. I looked at tayler and he said "bring him to the hospital.. please. I will get dad out of here." I nodded and I got Bryce to the hospital and josh stayed to help tayler. I got Bryce into my car and drove pretty fast.

As soon as I got to the emergency room doctors cane running out and took Bryce. While this all happened i had a flashback. Not of what my dad did though.

Flashback:

Announcer: and now we are in the final three minutes! Bryce hall with the ball and opposing teams Noen Eubanks following quickly behind! Whoa! What's going on here! Noen eubanks with the tackle and steal! But wait, hall has not gotten up yet, instead he's just laying there!

The refs blew the whistle and medics ran to the field where Bryce was and took him to the hospital.
Me and tayler followed close behind with our parents worried sick. We got there and waited for a doctor to come out when finally, they did.

Docotors: he hurt his knee pretty badly and his arm, he can't play football anymore. It's too dangerous.

(End of flashback)
That was one of the scariest days of my life. I got out of the car and ran into the hospital. I sat in the waiting room crying silently so I didn't disturb anyone else who was in there. I saw two people sit on each side of me and noticed it was Josh and Tayler. "How is he..? Anything?" Tayler asked in a worried tone. "N-no.." I started to cry again so josh pulled me into a hug and said "he will be ok. I know how Bryce is." I smiled and ended up sitting on joshs lap since it made me feel a little better.

A doctor cane in and said "Bryce hall?" We all stood up and went to the doctor and he said "he's gonna be asleep for some time. We don't know how long but his body is getting a well needed rest. How did this happen?" Tayler said "our dad broke in and attacked us. I'm ok but he got Bryce pretty bad I guess." The doctor said "well who's your father?" Tayler said "his name is Perez hall." The doctor nodded and put in a police report to find my dad and take him to jail.

I went to bryces room after we talking to the doctor and just sat there. All of the support I've gotten from Bryce, I thinks it's my turn to give him some extra support. While I sat there I cried a little more. Josh cane in and said "visiting hours are up.. cmon let's go." I nodded and followed josh and tayler outside. Since josh cane in his car he went home and I drove tayler.

When I got in the drivers seat I broke down crying. I put my head against the steering wheel and cried a lot. Tayler rubbed my back said "Nik he will be ok, come on." I nodded and started to drive. When we got home I went to my room and cried some more and fell asleep.

A/N: so shorter chapter Bc I have a big one coming next and this is just a filler I guess you can call it. Also thank you sooo much for 3k reads! I honestly didn't notice how many people actually liked this till this morning sooo thanks!! (Also is it bad I enjoy writing here more than on my tiktok account.. 🤭😳)