Chapter 33: new addition

When it was around morning me and my brothers all woke up. We looked at eachother and laughed and Bryce said "we should do this more often." I nodded. "Yeah, it's nice to hangout with you guys when it's just us." They both laughed and opened their phones. Tayler went on Instagram and saw your post then Jackson's comment. "Can this kid just stop it. I mean come on." You didn't know what he meant till he showed you the comments.

After you read the comment Jackson left you made a gagging noise and said "I don't think he understands how horrible he treated me. If he was actually nice and didn't hurt me, we could've lasted a little longer." Bryce and tayler agreed. We all sat in the fort and talked for a little bit then decided it was best to start cleaning up.

I cleaned up all the snacks while they took apart the fort. While i was bringing the last bag of chips to the kitchen i passed the backyard and noticed something out there. Not a person, an animal maybe. I set down the chips and went outside. Bryce said "Nik where are you going?" I ignored him and kept going outside. I went up to the animal and saw it was a little golden doodle puppy, maybe a couple months old. It looked really scared which broke my heart.

I slowly approached it and held out my hand for it to sniff. Bryce and Tayler finally came out to see what I was doing and saw me with the puppy. I slowly picked the puppy up and brought it inside. Tayler said "what the.." I sat on the couch and pet the puppy and checked for a collar but I saw nothing.

Bryce finally said "where did you find this dog?" I said "in the backyard. It looked petrified and there's no dog tags. He's really skinny too, maybe a stray?" Him and tayler sat on each side of you and let the dog. It seemed really comfortable with you so you said "can we keep it.. please." Tayler said "I don't have a problem with it.. but your paying for the stuff." I laughed and said "ok fine. Thank you!" Tayler smiled and I brought the puppy to my room. I took a picture of it on Snapchat and wrote "name ideas?"

 I took a picture of it on Snapchat and wrote "name ideas?"

Almost as soon as I posted the picture Charli texted me.

Charli🧚🏻‍♀️🤍✨
Charli🧚🏻‍♀️🤍✨: I'm coming over right now

Nicole: lol why char?

Charli🧚🏻‍♀️🤍✨: don't think I didn't see your story. I need to see this puppy right fricken now.

Nicole: ok char the front door is open so just come in. I'm sure the boys won't care.

Charli🧚🏻‍♀️🤍✨: im running right now

I laughed at charlis text and my door flew open. I looked over and Charli was standing there with a huge smile. "Aww it's a babyyy!!!!" I laughed and said "yeah he was hiding in the yard. He was a stray I guess." Charli said in a baby tone "well he's the cutest thing aren't you!" I laughed and said "so I'm thinking I might name him Baxter, I think it's cute."