Chapter 26: back to school

When I woke up in the morning I was in a pretty good mood. I finally got to go back to school. I know what your thinking, "why does she wanna go back", well let me tell you. I don't trust myself. When I'm alone, I'm just stuck with my thoughts, which aren't too bright sometimes. Luckily josh stayed home with me yesterday which was nice. I don't know if he was worried, or just wanted to hangout, but I appreciate it.

I got out of my bed and did my usually morning routine. I stood by my closet looking for an outfit for a while but finally managed to find something.

After I got changed into my outfit I decided to straighten my hair since I had some extra time to spare

After I got changed into my outfit I decided to straighten my hair since I had some extra time to spare. I did my whole head which honestly, didn't take as long as I thought it would. When I finished getting ready I went downstairs. Bryce was there and he said "hey Nik." I smiled and said "hey Bryce. Where's tayler?" Bryce laughed and said "he went down to check on our cousins last night in Kansas.. guess who's having a party tonight!"

Yes! Finally. Incase you didn't know, me and Bryce live parties. We have one every time tayler is out of town. Me and Bryce always drink, once or twice we smoked, and have a lot of fun together. Some people think it's weird but I just think of it as two siblings getting along. "No way! Wait, what's the catch." Bryce looked confused. "What do you mean?" I started going to the car and once he got in I said "Tayler, he knows we are gonna do this, why'd he go so soon?" Bryce said "well Honestly.. I have no clue. We could get busted tonight but honestly, he saw it coming." I laughed and noticed we were outside of the school. I said "well whatever. He knows we are going to. See you later Bryce." Bryce nodded and I went to my locker.

I got my books and felt arms go around me and an excited scream. I turned around and saw Charli. She looked super happy. "Nicole Louise hall when were you gonna tell me you were coming back?!"  I laughed and said "it was a surprise Charli Grace damelio." She laughed and said "so Bryce already spread the word about the party tonight. Tayler is out of town?" I nodded and said "yeah. I needed something to take my mind off of everything." Charli agreed and said "yeah, I will meet you in class, I gotta go to a cheer meeting quick." I nodded and she walked off. I decided to go surprise josh since he didn't know I was here either.

I saw him at his locker so I snuck up behind him and hugged him. I don't think he knew it was me. "Loren seriously I said stop." I let go and said "I-I'm not Loren." He turned around and saw me standing there. I was a little upset and confused. "What did Loren do?" Josh said "she keeps flirting with me." He could tell by looking into my eyes I was about to go beat her up. "Baby don't even think about it. I know that look. We just got you back and I don't need you hurt again." I smiled and took joshs hand and we left for class.

When we sat down josh said "so party tonight I hear? What's the occasion?" I laughed. "Tayler is out of town. Me and Bryce can finally have fun." Josh laughed and said "you've been to his parties?" I looked at him like he was stupid. "Josh seriously. I was that one girl everyone thought he was dating because we both acted like total crackheads, then I would end up 'staying over'." Josh laughed and said "oh yeah. I remember that. And don't worry, I will be there." I smiled and said "good. Hopefully Loren doesn't come. I do not wanna deal with her." Josh laughed and we both continued to talk. A little bit after, the rest of the boys came in. They looked shocked. Jaden said "and why the heck are you here missy?" I laughed and said "because I can be. I got cleared for school and sports." Anthony said "good. I don't think we can go another game like we did the other day. That was a whole mess." We all laughed and I said "you guys coming tonight?" Griff said "of course , yours and bryces parties are the best. Didn't know you were involved in them till this year but yeah." I laughed and said "yeah I was pretty irrelevant till this year." They all laughed and the teacher cane in.