Chapter 35: help...

~Nicole's pov~
While Jackson was on top of me I screamed and cried of pain. He hit me a lot too. It was bad. It was so bad that I ended up blacking out for a while. I don't really know how long though because I woke up with Jackson still on top of me. "P-please.. let me g-go." Jackson said "babe you don't get it do you? Your mine now. Your not going anywhere so kiss that freedom goodbye." I started to cry.

~joshs pov~
When I figured out where she might be I called byrce because tayler was driving when I say them earlier.

J: Bryce I know where she is.
B: where?!
J: Jackson's. I found her board in the middle of the street by Floyd. The only person I could think of over there is him.
B: ok ok meet us there
J: ok see you soon

I drove pretty fast to Jackson's house. When I got there tayler and Bryce were already outside. Tayler said "come on." We all went to the front door and to our surprise, it was unlocked. We slowly opened it and snuck inside. I looked around for any trace of her when I heard crying. It was Nicole.

~Nicole's pov~
I was still crying. I had a little bit of hope that someone could find me and get me out of here. I yelled "j-Jackson s-stop.." Jackson hit me really hard across the face and just as he did that the door swung open. We both looked over and saw Tayler, Bryce, and Josh standing there. I got scared.. what if josh thinks I'm cheating.

Quickly my brothers beat the shit out of Jackson while josh tried to untie me. Once I got out I felt really weak. I tried to stand up but fell to the ground. Josh lifted me up and held onto me tightly while saying "it's ok princess, you ok." I just continued to cry.

I looked to the ground and saw Jackson knocked out and my brothers standing there. I was ashamed. Now they're probably disappointed in me. "Nik we know that look. We aren't disappointed. You didn't ask for this, let's go home." I nodded and drove with josh back to my house.

"H-how did you.." I questioned. "You didn't come back from ms fisher and I got worried. I checked your locker and your board was gone so I called your brother but they didn't know where you were. I found your board in the road." Although josh was driving, he was only using one arm so I held onto the other one tightly. I don't think he minded.

When we got back to my house josh helped me inside and out me on the couch with my brothers. He sat down next to me and tayler said "what happened." "I was in class.. ms fisher called me to the hall and told me to just go away, so I did. I rode around on my skateboard and ended up by Floyd. Next thing I knew Jackson was chasing me then everything went black." Tayler and Bryce pulled me into a big hug. It was nice.

I just wanted to relax for the rest of the day so me and josh went to my room. Baxter was asleep in his bed which warmed my heart. Me and josh sat on my bed and he held me tightly in his arms. I kept my head on his chest and softly cried. He moved his head on top of mine and said "it's ok baby. I'm not letting him near you anymore ok." I just nodded. This was a lot to take in. I'm covered in bruises from him hitting me, my legs hurt a lot, and now I'm scared of what he's gonna do next time.

I eventually ended up falling asleep in joshs arms because I honestly felt really safe when I'm around him. He just held onto me tightly and rubbed my back.

~joshs pov~
I noticed that Nicole had fallen asleep in my arms and smiled. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. My phone buzzed so I took it out and saw a message from jaden.

Jaden
Jaden: did you find Nik?
Josh: yes..
Jaden: thank god. Is she ok? What happened?
Josh: I will let her tell you if she wants. But long story short, Jackson.
Jaden: that son of a bitch. Did he hurt her?
Josh: yeah. She can barely walk.. Tayler and Bryce are freaking out right now. They already beat the shit out of Jackson.
Jaden: ok lmk how she is
Josh: ok

I'm happy jaden cares. Him and Nikki have a special bond. No, not like they like each other, but like a bong that every sibling should have. Jaden cares about her a lot. He treats Nik like she's his younger sister because she's technically is a year younger. They make fun of eachother a lot but jaden won't let anyone else make fun of her or tease her besides me her brothers and Charli because, well we are all closest to her.

It was now around the time school was ending so everyone would be going to practice now.

~Jaden's pov~
When I heard that Jackson did something to Nicole my heart dropped. If someone hurt your younger or even older "sibling" wouldn't you be mad too..? I mean yeah, technically we aren't related or anything but it's just the bond we have. We will never be more than best friends.

I was walking to the locker room when there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Charli a worried wreck. "Have you heard from Nicole or josh?" I debated on whether I should tell her or not but I mean she's Nicole's best friend so I told her what I knew. 

"Josh and her brothers found her. Jackson did something but josh didn't say what. He wants Nicole to tell us herself if she's comfortable with it." Charli's face dropped. "Ok.. thanks. See you tomorrow." I said bye to Charli and went to practice.

When I got there coach said "where is Richards and Hall?" I said "something Happened so they're not gonna be here." Coach said "great. Lemme guess, was it something to do with me fisher?" I said "well I mean, if it wasn't for whatever she said this morning, then Yeah I guess you could blame her." Coach frowned and said "how is this lady still working here.. Jesus." The team laughed but I couldn't, I was just too worried about what happened.

After practice ended I went and changed quickly. Griff noticed and said "whoa there. Gotta be somewhere?" I think this kids dumb. "Yes actually.
I'm going to check on Nicole."  griff nodded and I left. I texted josh quickly before I came to make sure she was even awake.

Josh
Jaden: hey is she awake? I just wanna see if she ok
Josh: nope. We got her home and she fell asleep. I will lyk if anything Happens.
Jaden: ok thanks, also Charli is freaking out. I don't think I've seen her this worried before.
Josh: I assume you already did but you can tell her.. she's Nicole's closest friend.
Jaden: yeah I told her what you told me. Don't be surprised if she comes over.
Josh: 😂 ok

Once I finished texting josh I knew I should probably just go home so I did. It's been a long exhausting dY so I just went to bed.