Chapter 28: confession

Once Charli cane back over by me and the team she laughed and said "that was awesome. I wouldn't mind doing that anytime I see him." I laughed at her and said "char probably not the best idea." She giggled and jaden said "ok everyone can we please go get food.. I'm starving." We all laughed and said sure. I quickly texted Bryce and said:

Bryce
Nicole: I'm gonna go out with the team see you guys later.
Bryce: ok be safe please.. don't do anything stupid either.
Nicole: ok ok😂 so that's a no to food fights..?
Bryce: of course not 😏 those aren't stupid silly

I laughed at the text Bryce sent and walked with everyone. We all ended up going to the local diner because apparently they offered free food to the football players at country high, my school. We sat down and that waitress said "and you must be Nicole. We've been expecting you here." I laughed and said "I had no idea about the deal here other wise I would've been here sooner." The waitress laughed and we all ordered. Once the waitress left the Floyd high school team came in.. including Jackson.

Ever since the whole Jackson tackle thing, their school has become our schools biggest rival. Actually people are saying we have the biggest rivalry in the district. Kinda cool actually, something to hype up everyone with. I noticed Jackson staring at me and got a little nervous. Josh noticed pretty quickly so he put his hand on my thigh and whispered "I'm not gonna let him bother you alright." I nodded and I remembered I never told him.. or anyone.

If your wondering what I'm talking about.. here's what happened. When Jackson first started to get really abusive.. he did some things, took something I could never get back. If you still don't get it.. I was raped by Jackson. I have hid it for as long as I can remember but it still haunts me. It wasn't only once either. It happens around five or six times. If I told my brothers they would kill him. If I told josh he would beat him pretty bad. If I told Charli, oh forget about it. She would kill him too.

Josh noticed I was in a deep thought so he squeezed my thigh a little and whispered "baby you ok?" I noticed him talking to me and put a fake smile on and nodded. Soon after the waitress came back with our food. I ordered just some french fries because I don't really eat a lot.. mostly because of insecurities. Yeah, I've got issues.

Once we all finished we all left a tip and left. We hung out in the parking lot for a bit till a couple boys came over, one being Jackson. He looked me dead in the eye and said "come." Josh held onto me and said "Jackson I'm not gonna let her go with you. Just go away and let her live." Jackson said "do I car? No." I said "Jackson no. You've taken advantage of me for way to long." He laughed and started to come towards me. I held onto josh tightly petrified. Jaden stood in front of me and josh facing Jackson and said "she said leave her alone doofus." Jackson laughed but before he did anything I looked at Charli. She had the same look in her eyes she did earlier after the game. She looked at me and I said "go." Charli ran at Jackson and once again tackled him to the ground.

Charli then said "now leave her alone." Jackson laughed and said "oh please. Her parents already left her alone. She needs a little kick in the ass." THATS it. I've had enough. I broke out of joshs tight grip and went to Jackson. I grabbed him by his shirt and punched him in the face. "Don't speak about my parents." I let go of his shirt and turned around to go back to josh but he lifted me over his shoulder and ran. I couldn't move, I was petrified.

All I heard was the boys screaming and Jackson laughing. I eventually it over being scared and pushed myself out of Jackson's grip. Now I was on the ground and he was hiding me down. Everyone caught up and josh beat up Jackson. I just caused a huge scene in front of my whole fucking team.. great. Josh finished and pulled me into a tight hug. I looked over and saw jaden now beating him up. Jaden said to Jackson "don't you dare touch her again alright. That's my bestfriend and your clearly trying to ruin her life so back the fuck off." I smiled and hurried my head into joshs chest. He whispered "you ok princess..?" I nodded because I was still to shocked to speak. We ended up being a block away from my house and everyone was going home. I pulled josh over to me and said "can you come over.. I need to tell you and my brothers something." Josh got a concerned look on his face but then said "sure."

I jumped onto joshs back and he carried me home. We both talked and laughed a lot which I loved. I could tell josh anything and he would just be there for me, and I'm always gonna be there for him whether he likes it or not. Finally, we got to my house. I opened the door and saw Bryce and tayler in the couch playing video games so I said "pause the game. I need to tell you three something." They turned the game off and tayler said "what's wrong?"

Tears slowly started going down my face. "I meant to tell you guys a while ago.. j-Jackson made me do stuff. Stuff I didn't want to. Your gonna be disappointed." Bryce said "Nicole what are you talking about..?" I looked up at all three of them and said "Jackson r-raped me.. m-more than once. I-I was too scared you would be disappointed if I told
Y-you.." Josh put his arm around me. I looked up at all of them and saw their faces full of anger. I couldn't help it anymore. "Say it." Tayler said "sat what..?" "Call me a slut. Call me a disappointment. I'm just another depressed high schooler with a fucked up life." I bursted into tears and they all came and hugged me.

Tayler whispered in my ear "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." I said "are you mad..?" Tayler said "Nik that's not your fault. You did not ask for that to happen to you. But you best believe that we are gonna beat his ass." I let out a small giggle and said "I-I know.. he tried to get me again.. he took me and ran but I got out. The boys helped me." Tayler said "I'm still gonna beat him though." I giggled again and said "I'm gonna go upstairs.." I went to my room and josh followed. We both sat on my bed and cuddled. Josh took a photo of us with hoodies on on Snapchat and wrote "imagine trying to ruin this amazing girls life? Let her live 🥺❤️ @nicolehall"

 Josh took a photo of us with hoodies on on Snapchat and wrote "imagine trying to ruin this amazing girls life? Let her live 🥺❤️ @nicolehall"

I laughed at the post and decided to make a post on Instagram since I haven't posted in a couple of days. Once I posted it me and josh fell asleep cuddling which felt pretty nice because he wouldn't let go of me so I knew I was safe.

@nicolehall

@nicolehall: when he makes you feel wanted 🥺❤️^@joshrichards: thats my baby girl ❤️    ^@luvanthony: Josh was mine first 🥺         ^@nicolehall: sorry ant 😬

^@joshrichards: thats my baby girl ❤️
    ^@luvanthony: Josh was mine first 🥺
         ^@nicolehall: sorry ant 😬

@charlidamelio:  you look gorgeous
^@joshrichards: I know I do Charli 😌
    ^@charlidamelio: @nicolehall come get your man.
         ^@nicolehall: we both look good tho 👀

@jacksonfelt: hey baby.
^@brycehall: get tf out creep✌🏻
   ^@taylerholder: yeah seriously that's our sister🤮