Chapter 1: First day of school

Nicole's pov:
It was around 6 am and my alarm went off. I hated the mornings. I never liked them either. I preferred staying up late at night rather than being awake early in the morning. I also hated the sound of my alarm because I knew it was for school. I shut off the alarm and got out of bed since it was the first day of school. I didnt really feel like putting in an effort to get ready but I did anyways just to make myself happy.
(Your outfit for school)

I didn't really think this is the best outfit I could've picked but it was also one of my favorites

I didn't really think this is the best outfit I could've picked but it was also one of my favorites. When I got all dressed for school I remembered I had to do my hair. My hair was kind of a mess if you ask me.  It was a golden blonde and was super curly, like my moms hair. I started to hate it once my parents left though because it was a daily reminder of them.. but, I couldn't bring myself to change it. Instead I would just straighten it and leave it down like I always do.

Once I finished getting ready Bryce yelled "come on Nik! We gotta go!" My brothers always called me nik since it was short for my name. Honestly, I didn't really hate it either. I just went along with it and went downstairs to them. Bryce saw me and said "about time nik! What took so long?!" You rolled your eyes and said "um my hair.. I'm sorry I can't look at it without thinking of them." Bryce said "well I know it's hard but come on we have school." You said "wait but where's tayler?" Bryce looked at you and said "he's been in the car for like half an hour so hurry up." You rolled your eyes playfully and grabbed your book bag. You hated going to school because you knew you couldn't play the sport you really loved, football. It was always your favorite growing up. You could just let your anger out and not get in trouble for it.

You realized you were just standing there thinking so you snapped out of it and ran to the car. Tayler said "oh well good morning nik, you took forever and now we can't stop for food." You said "oh whatever, I'm not in the mood for food anyways." They both looked at you shocked. Bryce said "Nicole hall doesn't want food?! What has happened to you." You laughed at him. You were always up for a good snack. Ever since your pre ya left you haven't really been motivated to do anything. You don't know why but you just don't feel like doing anything besides sitting in your room watching Netflix. Bryce and tayler just kept going on and on about stupid things like video games and stuff so you just played on your phone. Eventually you guys got to school.

A/n: ok hey guys! I'm new to this if you couldn't tell by this first chapter. I have a tiktok stories account on tiktok called @tiktok_.__.choices so you should definitely go check that out! This is gonna be similar to one of my first and favorite stories soooo yeah! 🤍
(Word count: 550)