Chapter 6: Day 2 of school

I woke up in the morning to my annoying alarm as usual. I seriously hated it so much.. just the beeping sound it made. I used to have a real alarm clock but I broke it from throwing it at the wall.. oops. I use my phone now because I know I wouldn't throw it at anything.. like a wall. Ok enough about alarms. I got out of bed in my daily morning mood and got changed into some fresh clothes for school.
(Your outfit and hair style)

Once I got my clothes on I went into my bathroom and did my hair

Once I got my clothes on I went into my bathroom and did my hair. I decided to do a half up half down look and put some beach waves in my hair. I'm suprised my hair hasn't burned off yet from using heat all the time. But anyways, I went down to the kitchen to see my brothers eating of course. Tayler said "what?! Nicole is downstairs and we aren't late?! That's a first." I knew no matter how much I hated it my brothers would always tease me. Whether it's about my attitude, boys, friends, or me entering a room, they will find something to tease me for. But I don't care because I love them.

The boys tried to make me eat some food before school but I didn't budge. I was trying to loose weight since I was insecure about things like that. I haven't eaten so much like I used to when my parents were around. Maybe it's good their gone? No, I shouldn't think that.. that's horrible. Well anyways after the boys finished eating we all left for school. The car ride was pretty quiet if you ask me, it was kind of strange. Usually we are always loud and annoying in the car. Bryce broke the silence and said "hey nik, you ok?" I hated this question. Of course I'm not ok. "I'm fine thanks."

We got to school an I just got out of the car and went to my locker. Even more people stared at me today. I did not like that. Charli found me at my locker and said "Nikki your famous!" I said "sh.. I don't want people to know and just be nice to me for clout." Charli just laughed at me. "Nikki most people here are already famous. Especially the football team. Almost all of them have over 4mill on tiktok. I have like 58mill but that's not the point." I was and always will remember the day Charli got famous. I was at her house and heard a scream of death. I though she was dying until she said "IM FAMOUS! IM FRICKEN FAMOUS!" I just laughed at her but nothing changed between us because of that.. besides this summer when I couldn't see her.

It was time for class so me and charli walked together. It was nice to be with her again, this time we can both relate to being famous now atleast. We got to class and Ms fisher said "ok you football girl, do this math problem." How rude, football girl, like I have a name lady. "My names Nicole." She said "whatever, Nicole come do this math problem." I got out of my seat and did the equation on the board and sat right back down. I got it right but I honestly didn't care. This teacher is annoying and I hated school. I only came here for the sports and because I can't drop out.

Anyways it was finally the ends of the day and time for football. I honestly didn't know what to expect. I have four boys on the team that I know hate me and the rest of them have like no emotion. I just got changed into my stuff and went to the field.