Chapter 46: where are you?

~joshs pov~
When me and jaden got to Nicole's house we walking inside and saw her brothers. Bryce was a wreck and tayler looked furious and scared. We sat on the couch next to them and Bryce said "any luck?" I shook my head no and said "no.. we drove around all day but nothing. Do you guys have a tracker on her phone." Tayler said "no. It says location unavailable. He's going to hurt her.. I don't want to lose anyone else."

I could tell tayler was slowly falling apart. Bryce was just a train wreck. His hair was messy, His eyes puffy, and he looked devastated. It was quiet for a minute till I said "had anyone told the damelios..?" Tayler said "no. If Bryce is falling apart this bad who knows what Charli will be like. We can tell her soon, just not yet."

I nodded and said "wait. Your dad, do you know where he went after your parents left? Like where he moved to?" Bryce said "nope. Once they left we hadn't heard from our parents till this year." I looked down then heard Baxter come down the stairs. He was only a puppy so he didn't really get to defend them yet.

Baxter jumped on my leg so I picked him up and put him on my lap. "This is my fault." Everyone looked at me. Tayler said "what do you mean this is your fault?" I looked up and said "I should've driven her home and. Made sure she got in ok. If my stupid dad didn't come home none of this would've happened." Jaden said "Josh that's not your fault. Your dad would've hurt you if he knew she was there."

I raised my voice a little and said "if I knew this would've happened I would've just taken a few hits from my dad. As long as she's ok I could care less what happens to me." Tayler smiled a little then said "ok, how about we all go out and look for her. If anyone finds anything call." We all nodded and me and jaden went in my car while Bryce and tayler went in Taylers.

~nicoles pov~
It's been a couple of hours since I've been here. I'm pretty hungry and my headache is worse. I was still in the same exact spot with the darkness. I could see very little around me. Only the patch of floor my feet were on. I started to get scared and over whelmed with everything and ended up bursting out crying. I had no hope anyone would find me.. and if they did, they would get hurt.

A door swing open and my dad ran down. He slapped me across the face and said "shut your mouth! When your crying it's not helping anyone!" I looked him in the eyes and said "I don't care. Just let me go!" He rolled his eyes and beat me up... pretty badly. It's one thing to just get beat up.. but by your own dad, it's just not ok.

I was in a lot of pain now. I was bleeding from how may times he hit me and I felt even worse. My headache is horrible now and I have a lot of bruises, from what I could see. The pain was so bad that I ended up falling asleep. The chair I am in is very uncomfortable but I made it work I guess.