Chalter 36: lazy day

~Nicole's pov~
I woke up in the morning still in joshs arms. He was still asleep when I woke up so I just stayed where I was. I looked over to my bedroom door and saw my brothers standing there with a smile. Kinda creepy.

"He's good for you. Keep him." Tayler said. That made me happy, my brothers approve of josh. I mean, josh did save me so that was a big part of it. I smiled at them and they walked away. Shortly after josh woke up and kissed my cheek. I gave a little smile and kissed him. He kissed back and hugged me close to him.

"How do you feel today princess?" "Better.. I haven't gotten up yet so we will see how that goes." Josh laughed a little and said "let's go downstairs and see for ourselves." I smiled and slowly got out of bed. When I stood up I fell a little but josh caught me. I eventually had enough energy to get myself downstairs so I did. Bryce said "hey guys. We ordered McDonald on Uber eats." I smiled and said "good, I'm hungry." Bryce laughed and I sat o t he couch next to josh.

There was a knock on the door so tayler went and opened it and saw Charli and jaden there. He let them in and Charli immediately ran to me and hugged me. "Louise you scared the shit out of me." Charli was crying. I hugged her as tightly as I could and said "I'm ok.. now." Charli let go of the hug and I hugged jaden. He said "so.. what happened?"

I sat back down and said "well.. Jackson took me. He did some bad things I'd rather not say.. I-it was scary."  I leaned my head on joshs shoulder and he put an arm around me. Jaden than said "look, I know your brothers already beat the shit out of him.. but can I please beat him up a little too?" I laughed a tiny bit. "Yes jaden. I knew that's what you were gonna say." Jaden laughed then Charli said "me too. I've had enough of this kid." I looked to Charli and said "char he might hurt you."

Charli said "it's ok. As long as I get the well deserved revenge." I laughed and we all talked for a while until the food came. Once it did jaden and Charli both left to go home. I got my food and josh got his and we both sat in the kitchen eating.

"I wish I had the bond you and your brothers, and even jaden have. I wish I had that with my sister." Josh said sounding a little bummed. "Well where's you're sister?" I said hoping I could help him get that. "She got in touch with my mom and now she lives with her. She didn't even tell me. Now it's just me and my dad." I felt a little bad. I knew all josh wanted was  bond with his sister. "Hey it's alright. My bond with them wasn't like this until a few years ago. Honestly, we all hated each other." Josh laughed and said "ok ok, enough about me. Are you ok?"

I smiled and said "yes josh. Just a little bit of pain. nothing I can't handle." Josh smiled and coach sent out a text to everyone.. "Good afternoon everyone! So apparently our most recent game was the one getting us into playoffs and we made it! Just a few more games till championships! Keep healthy and practice! First playoff game is tomorow!" Me and josh smiled really big. "Playoffs?! Woo hoo!" I shouted. Bryce and Tayler came in and said "playoffs? You made playoffs?!" They were happy too until Bryce said "party to celebrate?" I laughed and tayler said "absolutely not Bryce." Bryce laughed and said "ok ok worth a shot." I laughed and noticed Baxter hop down the stairs and come over to me.

I picked him up and pet him while we all talked. I said "wait will I be able to play?" Tayler said "well technically, we should go to the doctors and see but I'm sure your fine to play. Just try not to mention what happened to too many people. Keep it with whoever you trust." I laughed and said "yeah no duh tayler." He laughed.

Once we finished eating and talking me and josh went back to my room. We sat in my bed and cuddled. I fell asleep pretty quickly because I was still pretty tired from yesterday. Josh took a picture of us and posted it on his Snapchat saying "leave her alone already" then fell asleep too.

*i don't feel like writing more rn

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*i don't feel like writing more rn.. you basically just had a lazy day with josh today*

A/N:
Ok so I have this idea.. and it comes to college time when we go to pennies state, instead of continuing it on this book I will make a sequel to it separates high school life and college life. Idk just an idea 🤍