Dating Stroud Would Include:

■ Leaving Hawke to be spider food.

■ Taking in the Wardens and watching proudly as Stroud falls quickly into step with being the Senior Warden.

■ Stroud patiently testing out the dozens of amulets you've had Dagna craft in hopes of keeping him safer from Corypheus' corruption.

■ snuggling up in your quaters by the fire, on the floor. With a snack, while sharing stories of your adventures.

■ slipping away when no ones looking to steal a kiss or two down in the lower library.

■ collecting blue and silver hued metals textiles. to be matchy with his warden outfit.

■ Going out with Stroud to "Fight Darkspawn" when really you two are just sneaking away to spend time together...

■ and actually kill a few darkspwan on the way.

■ Tickling bristley kisses along your neck when he is feeling playful.

■ Trying to pry Blackwall away from Stroud as he Fawns over an (actual) Grey warden.

■ helping Stroud keep up his Stash shape and asking Vivienne for contacts to the best Barber she knows.

■ Stroud having to squish spiders for you, a warden protects you from even the smallest dangers.

■ Him coming with you to fight Corypheus, he is a warden, built to fight darkspwan and he would feel better if he were at your side.

■ he likes to give you back rubs of course, in exchange for you rubbing his temples.

■ Having a Calm and steady suporter. Stroud is always there when you need someone to bring you gently down to reality.

■ You being the only one he cute loose and gets silly with. He has an image to uphold but he can be just another regular guy with you.

■ Stroud letting you win at chest.

■ you ruthlessly beating him at wicked grace.

■ Taking him to the peace talks at the Winter Palace. Letting him give you advice on the situation at hand.

■ Slow dancing with him by the water fountain at the winter Palace, while the bard plays "Empress of Fire"

■ Stroud kissing your amputated arm softly in intimate moments. He adores it because it means your survived.

■ when sitting at the tavern, or anywhere, Stroud resting his hand on your knee or tigh.

■ Having to keep Stroud from getting personally offended should anyone speak poorly of you.

■ planning a future together and Stroud getting massively bashful. His usual calm slightly faltering....was that a bit of a blush?

■ Finding out Stroud kept a "not" diary about all his nervousness and fears a out trying to court the Inquisitor.

■ when you pass each other while on duty he steals quick kisses from you.

■ having someone you don't  have to be perfect for. Stroud is ok with your ugly days, bad days, sassy pants days, I just need coffee and booze days, happy days, beautiful days and everything inbetween.

■ Facing no obstacle or fight alone, as long as he draws breath he aims to be right at your side when you need him.

■ Boasting about Stroud's facial hair while Sera, Varric and Bull debate about who has the better facial hair - Blackwall, Dorian or Stroud.

■ Stroud writes down important times and events in your relationship so he won't  forget them...even though sometimes he still forgets them...though some thing you didn't  even take notice of. But they mattered to him.

■ Stroud giving your hair a trim when it needs it, suprisingly he is good at doing hair.

■ Him always making sure your weapon is in top shape. If he can't we with you out on your travels he will do all he can to make sure you are well prepared.

■ sending each other off by saying  "in war Victory" or "in peace Vigilance" depending on the situation.

■ when he gets frisky he likes to nibble your ear.