[Scenario] The Gift [Companions]

One extremely early morning in Skyhold, the Inquisitor's inner circle and advisors gathered in the war room.

Dorian: does someone mind telling me why we are congregated here before the sun is even up? I'm ruined without my standard 8 hours of beauty sleep.

Vivienne: darling please, it take more than sleep to maintain beauty. In your case finding the right beholder.

Dorian: that....that was rather uncalled for....

Varric: (light laughter) relax, Sparkler, I think our Iron Lady here just isn't a morning person.

Sera: right and how are you so holly jolly and shite this early? Staying up late is all good, but once you've already load your head down and closed your eyes getting back up while the sun's still down just just getting up too early.

Cassandra: ugh, please. I think we are all agreed that it is too early for such petty squabbling.

Josephine: I didn't think our best people would be such sorry morning people. But I promise - I will try not to keep you all long.

Iron Bull: thank you, I've left two of the server girls hanging high and dry....I doubt they're happy about it.

Blackwall: ugh....we'll isn't that an interesting picture...one I could do without.

Solas: (enters the war room) alright, Seeker, the Inquisitor's still fast asleep. I think, for a while yet. I've enlisted some spirits of mischief to keep them busy in thier dreams.

Cole: (appears near the war table) they were dreaming of rabbits before. I thought that dream was better.

Sera: eeeh! No, you thing! Don't do that Poof "here I am out of nothing" thing. I am not awake enough and its too dark for you to be errie!

Josephine: (rubs timples)

Lelieana: speak now Josie or this will go nowhere fast.

Cullen: (rushes in) makers breath....I over slept, did I miss anything?

Varric: just our endearing banter. (Turns to Josephine) go on Ruffles. You have the floor.

Josephine: I don't want to keep everyone. So I will get right to it. The Inquisitor's birthday is with a few days. They've done so much, I think we should work together and do something special for them.

Solas: a worthy enough cause, but I am sure the Inquisitor doesn't require anything at all.

Sera: really? I'm up for that? Phffft! Ha right! Inky doesn't need anythin' like super spectacular. Cookies. I'm making Inky cookies.

Vivienne: poison, then.

Sera: no! Shows you, Inky likes cookies, even with gross raisins.

Iron Bull: I was thinking a nice, rough massage. Take out all those knots in the shoulders, there was a treatment the tamassrans used with steamed stones and wacking bushes of elfroot to the skin... works wonders for stress relief. And warming oil...

Cole: what does the oil do?

Iron Bull: it looks hot...

Cassandra: ugh. You're mind is only ever in one place...

Vivienne: down the latrines. I am gifting our dear Inquisitor a reservation at Orlais' best spa and a table for two at this new restaurant that has the best Ghislan wine.