Being Inquisitor Would Include : V.1

V.1 : The Mother Hen

◾Daily roof time with Sera, with cookies you had to learn to make yourself.

◾Constantly breaking apart petty squabbles between : Cole and Sera, Viv and Sera, Dorian and Viv, Bull and Casandra or Harret and Bull.

◾Listening to Dorian complain about itchy sheets and a drafty room - then trying to kill all the bears to grant him bear fur bedding.

◾letting Viv and Josie work together to give you makeovers for any events involving noble guests.

◾Putting up with Sera, Dorian, and Cullen running to the Elfroot potions master (you) for a healing hand when a head cold or flu settles in.

◾ Adopting Lysas and coercing Solas into training him.

◾Helping Cole peel plumbs and building a fly/spider garden to harvest flies to catch spiders to gather webs.

◾ Constantly reminding Josie and Cullen to take breaks for food and rest. Warding off their protests with a stern frown "yes Inquisitor...."

◾Having to switch out Solas' coffee every morning because Sera keeps trying to pour tea in it.

◾.....sometimes allowing Solas to drink the tea laced coffee when he has been an arsehole....

◾Reminding Blackwall baths are a daily requirment, Sera to wash behind her ears, and Varric to wash his face.

◾Taking time to make Scout Harding feel like part of the group. Inviting her to game nights of Wicked Grace.

◾Helping Cassandra put that braid in her hair.

◾Checking under Bull's bed for spirits.

◾ Trying to remember far to many birthdays.