[Scenarios ] Volleyball [Companions]

Sera giggled "this will be fun, but will it be far with Bull. He'll bust the ball." She said.

In a puff of greenish mist everyone was mildly startled to see Cole apear. Within seconds he had win corks twisted atop the point of Iron Bull's horns.

"There, now the ball doesn't have to be afraid." Cole said with a pleased smile.

"Kid...I don't think balls can be afraid..." Varric said, not long after he cringed at his words as Sera started to laugh.

"Pfffft, I bet a lot of balls are afraid of bull." She snickered.

You find yourself watching your companions with amusement while helping Josie set up the net.

"I've never played this game before." You say.

"Me neither, looks like fun, when do we pick teams?" Dorian chimed in.

Blackwall tightened the net and turned to look to Dorian "After we pick team names I suppose." He said.

"Gold team and Silver team?" Vivienne suggested. "Well who gets to be gold?" Dorian questioned.

Vivienne smiled a smooth catlike grin "why, the one that I lead my dear." She said.

Dorian narrowed his eyes "now just wait a minute, why do you get to be leader of Gold team?" He asked.

"Gold and silver? Come on! Dragons vs Wyvrens! Or Giants, Dragons vs Giants!" Bull called.

"You just want to be the leader of dragon team chief..." Krem sighed shaking his head.

"At this rate the game will never get started." Cassandra spoke with an irritated click of her tongue.

"Aahhh....Can we play with four teams? Maybe?" Scout Harding questioned from where she and Charter made a castle in the sand.

Cullen stood sulking as rain pelted him "some one want to explain why we chose the Storm Coast, to play a game meant for sunny skys?" He asked

"Slipping and sliding about is half the fun, yeah? First person to bite it has to buy every drinks!" Sera said.

Blackwall nodded "sounds good to me, it may not look like it but I'm  wry light on my feet." He boasted.

Cole looked about "I can hardly walk without falling without the rain..." he said.

"No worries Cole, I'll  be sure to slip first." You offer.

"Can we start now before it rains any harder?" Cassandra asked. "Do you all remember the rules?" Josie questioned.

After a moment of silence you and the other cast her a guilty glance.

Varric laughed "oh boy, this may take a while...days even." He said.