Being Triple with Bull & Dorian Would Include:

[Pst....need a shorter title form for these, help?]

■ the best night sleep of your life, in a large bed snuggled between big fluffy Bull and soft and warm Dorian.

■ all the tongues wagging about Skyhold, and quiet frankly all of Thedas.

■ Threesomes

■ Never feeling alone or out of place, you are misfits together.

■ the triangle is a judgment free zone.

■ no pants Fridays means, you get to hide their pants.

■ walking with both hands being held,   one in Bull's hand and one in Dorian's, and being to cute it's nauseating.

■ getting playful, gentle or impassioned nuzzled and kisses on the back or curves of your neck while the other is busy kissing your lips.

■ or giving the nuzzled and extra kisses while they share a kiss.

■ learning to grow patience and understanding as both men are a handful.

■ lots of laughter

■ you and Dorian  decorating Bull's horns with flowers.

■ You and Bull taking turns peeling Dorian grapes.

■ [if a Qunari] Bull rubbing horn balm on your horns, while Dorian rubs balm on his horns, and Dorian laughing at your sighs of relief.

■ you and Dorian going out to collect dawnstone for Bull. It's pretty.

■ you and Bull trying to get Dorian into Cassandra's armor....because... reasons

■ Dorian talking Bull into having you wear the armor instead....

■ and then having a larger version of it made for Bull to wear.

■ hearing murmurs of love whispered to you in the Tevinter and Qunari language.

■ being smooshed when they both try to hug you. Being twice as smooshed if you're  a dwarf.

■ Varric wanting details of your private life for his next installment of "Swords and Shields"

■ always feeling loved.

■ listening to Dorian complain about Bull leaving the toys and tools about the room, instead of keeping them in the hidding spot.

■ being in charge of Manscaping them. Dorian is picky about who handles his mustache and Bull wants a tendency retouch when it comes to shaving...places.

■ Dorian reading to you in the wee hours of the day as you rest in his arms in bed [or] in a chair, meanwhile Bull is sharing stories about his Chargers and all the while you can concentrate because you're  too relaxed.

■ never having the lack of a dance partner.

■ enticing games of wicked grace.

■ Adopting Cole and Sera and trying to get them to actually  like each other. Using Bull and Dorian as an example of born rivals actual not being so different.

■ making all the Chantry sisters faint or run away.

■ You and Bull probably causing a scene whenever you are forced to deal with Dorian's  family.

■ you and Dorian trying to wash Bull at shared bath time.

■ you and Dorian being Hangry all the time because Bull keeps stealing your food.

■ you and Bull trying to talk Dorian into Matching [oufits] Mondays.

■ living like an 80s sitcom with Bull, Dorian and the Chargers.

■ getting teamed up on or teaming up on either Bull and Dorian when there is an argument.

■ giving duel kisses on each other's cheeks.

■ [if Elf] giving each other nicknames in your native languages.

■ having a sub and a dom....or two Doms.

■ falling through a tree into custard with twice as much leaves.

■ pillow fights

■ learning to dance with six slik scarves to put on a bedroom show with Dorian.

■ waking up sore in the best way.

■ having Bull carry Dorian while Dorian carries you, or while you carry Dorian.

■ owning the biggest bed in all of thedas.

■ [if Qunari] Dorian using "Horns Up" as a code word to let you and Bull know he needs it as well as to let you know he needs actual help/protection when in a fight.

■ being the best Vents killing squad (the cultist ones anyway)

■ you and Dorian taking turns hitting Bull with the stick when demons freak him out.