[Cullen] In Hushed Whispers : Part 1 [As Companion]

The following is a companion  scenario about if Cullen could participate in the quest "In Hushed Whispers".

Romance dialogue included.

-----------------------
SCENE 1

[After conversation in Haven about who to side with and - "We should meet with the Mages is chosen"]

Cullen: I should go with the Herald if this meeting must happen. I may not be apart of the order, but I was a templar. Should things take a turn...

Cassandra: It could not hurt, we must be wary.

THE HERALD DIALOGUE  OPTIONS:

💗 [if human mage- pro circle]
I feel safer already, it'll  be just like back home.

💗 [if human mage- anti circle or Dalish/Qunari Mage]
For my sake or thiers?

💗 I look forward to having you at our side comander.

I've  no objections: I won't say no, I'll take all the help I can get.

I don't think so: thats....not the best idea. They rebelled for a reason.

Thank you: Thank you, Cullen. Let's hope for the best.

CULLEN  DIALOGUE  ANSWERS :

💗[pro-circle]

*clumsy awkward smile and rubs the back of his neck*

Cullen: I....um, I am glad to be of assistance.

*recovers quickly, all buisness again*

Cullen: This is no trivial matter, if we are to chose the mages. I'll do what I can to make it a safer option.

💗 [Anti-Circle or nonhuman mage]
*fumbles over words in minor panic*

Cullen: yours, I-I mean...theirs.

*The Herald arches a brow, and Josie giggles. Cullen manages to recover.*

Cullen: What I mean to say is, my concern is for a safety of all envolved. However, you are the one with the mark, therefore, my main concern.

💗 [standard romance]

*cullen stands with a proud stance and slightly coy smile*

Cullen: Although I wish I could say I look forward to being there. You can count on me, if the need arrives, Herald.

*The Herald gives an amused subtly coy smile.*

The Herald: (in a slight hum) oh?

*Cassandra rolls eyes*

Cullen: o-oh, oh no. That was - Maker - that was...

*Cullen chuckles softly*

Cullen: ...a poor choice of words.

[I've  no objections]

Cullen: Thank you, I will feel more at ease about things this way.

● [I don't think so]

Cullen: They may not like it, but with demons falling out of the sky and the desperation of the rebel mages - after what you've seen them do to the people of the hinterlands. Can you honestly tell me it's not for the best?

● [Thank you]

Cullen: Of course, I may be being over cautious, but you can never be sure.

-----------------------
SCENE 2

[After closing the time rift at Red cliff's Gate]

Cullen: I might have seen my fair share of horrors since these rifts started. But I've  never seen that before...did, did time just bend itself?

Varric: [if in party] I would say I'm suprised but I'm not. (Sighs) you see, Curly, weird shit will get even weirder at any given time.

[ The Heard and company have been informed by the Inquisition scout that no one was informed they were coming and Lysas has arrive with news they must speak to the Magister Alexius, not the grand enchanter.]

Cullen: be on your guard, something feels....wrong.

Sera: [if in party] it's always bad when he feels his comander senses start to tingle innit?

[Inside the Inn, after grand enchanter Fiona explains she has no memory of meeting with The Herald.]

Cullen: (with a dry expression) well, isn't that grand.

*Cullen crosses his arms*

Cullen: magic can do a great many things, but duplication of one's person sounds like the territory of demons. We should be careful here, Herald.

[When Alexius notifies The Herald that the Arl had...."Left" Reddcliff]

Cullen: (with a shake of his head) unlikely story.

° °or if Varric was in Party and said his dialogue of: "thats a nice way to say thrown out on his ass" ° °

Cullen: (chuckles cynically) my thoughts exactly.

[Felix falls "ill" and Alexius has left with Fiona to tend to him. The Herald and company are left in the Inn, with note slipped warning them of danger.]

Cullen: This reeks of trouble, and there's no telling what that boy had...

Sera: [if in party] cooties, mage cooties...Tevinter mage cooties and now Herald's got them too.

Vivienne: [if in party] yes, who knew trouble smelled of cheap wine. I'm afraid your ensembles ruined.

-----------------------
SCENE 3

[The Herald and company go to Reddcliff's Chantry as advised where upon they help Dorian with the rift inside. Dorian introduces himself and shares his theory on the time magic.]

Cullen: Magical time control? Are you mad?

Varric: [if in party] he's telling the truth or he'd make a good writer.

Vivianne: [if in party] of course he's mad, Darling. Look at what he has on...

[Dorian and Felix leave the Chantry as well does Herald and Company. They stand just outside the doors]

Cullen: I'm trying to grasp the situation, Tevinter cultists, a showy one asking just a trust him, their leader obese with the herald, time magic...Andraste preserve us...was the breach not enough.

Blackwall: [if in party] I'm trying not to think to about it. We put an end to things and in the mean time I'll drink it away as best I can, sounds like a decent enough plan at the moment.

Varric: [if in party + response to Blackwall] you'd think so, but it doesn't work as well as you'd think. Actually you'll think about everything more, twice as hard and you'll be slightly confused while doing it...