Dating Barris Would Include:

■ feeling prized, loved and special nearly all the time. He strives to show you your worth.

■ dating your biggest fan, Barris will always be proud of what you do, he puts his faith in you and even looks up to you.

■ a fearless partner whenever you need him. Barris will stand at your side infront of anything. Dragons, demons, the fade, abominations, a evil egg bent on destroying the world...

■ a warm embrace as he hold you to make you feel safe in the moment you feel most vulnerable.

■ him looking at you as if you were his sun, moon and stars.

■ romantic nights bashful hopeless romantic who puts your needs before his own.

■ fun and laughter on off days, festivals, visits to markets he even took you to a grand tourney.

■ long conversations about nothing and everything while doing mundane tasks or chores.

■ honest and open declaration of feelings.

■ soft and respectful PDA

■ Barris being a perfect gentleman

■ him being the first to give in when you argue. He can't  stand for you to be mad at him.

■ Flowers and Chocolate on anniversaries.

■ him sharing his dreams about a future with you with earnest enthusiasm.

■ him loving  to kiss your forehead

■ him bringing you demon components for rune making.

■ if in combat together, Barris stealing a kiss from you while safely hidden behind his Templar Tower shield.

■ Barris secretly liking spa days, and you two going together after facing hard battles.

■ He might not be from a very noble line, but Barris sweeping you off your feet at balls and dances is very common.

■ receiving elegant and old fashioned compliments from his as a form of flirtation.

■ him refusing to let either of you go to bed while mad at each other. Willing to stay up all night to resolve an issue.

■ him agonizing over not being able to do more to help you regarding the Mark.

■ Barris worrying if you decided to drink from the well.

■ him willing to follow his beloved Herald of Andraste to whatever end.

■ Barris panicking and fussing over you excessively if you get sick. He nearly buried you in blanks and you're  on your ninth bowl of soup. He even got home remedies from some other templars.