Dating Cullen Rutherford Would Include

◼ lots of Cullen fussing over you. You aren't eating enough, you aren't resting enough. "Do be careful in the bog, we've yet to clear out the plague.....better stock up on extra elfroot"

◼ midnight snuggles when you hear/feel him having a nighmare.

◼ Bad pick up lines and cheesey come ons as the commander tries his best to be "sexy"

◼ fun and sometimes fierce and ultra competative chess matches, which may lead to more fun else were if passions rise.

◼ making Cullen blush as you proudly show him off. He is a fine warrior, captain,  and friend. You can't help but show pride in that.

◼ Again embarrassing poor Cullen by willingly joining in with his admirers to speak of him highly.

◼ being each others rock when times get hard. Pep talks and hugs are a thing that happens often.

◼ friendly sparring matches, in which he often worries he's hurt you somehow.

◼ long, slow, meaningful kisses, Cullen shows you how mich you mean through his actions.

◼ having a unwavering protector from nay-sayers and those whom speak ill will towards the Inquisitor.

◼ giggling at his passive aggressive sarcasm

◼ private lessons on your battle form with a sword and shield.

◼ lazy picnics or intimate make out sessions by your spot at the lake.

◼ playing fetch with your Mabari

◼ Cullen remembering every anniversary better than you do.

◼ Cullen whispering sweet nothing and professing his love for you quietly when you've got time to yourselves.

◼ Cullen sulking like a lost puppy should the two of you ever have a spat.

◼ helping him kick his Lyrium dependency [ or alternatively saving him from full on Lyrium addiction ]

◼ meeting his sister and getting adorable and funny stories of a young Cullen.

◼ Cullen getting passively competitive with others because he wants your attention and admiration.

◼ romantic candle lite dinners in your quaters, of which he cooks.