Dating Felix Would Include:

■ dealing with an over protective and mildly villainous soon to be Father in Law....

■ and awkward holidays with the family. but you a Felix have a good laugh about it.

■ fun days hanging out with Felix and Dorian, game night with snacks and sweet or messing about at a Tavern.

■ having someone rational to keep you grounded when you feel like life is flying off the rails.

■ Felix liking to leave kisses alon gn your jawline and neck.

■ when he is feeling under the weather you snuggle up to him in bed or a comfy chair and the two of you read, research or simply talk.

■  early morning tea and coffee dates

■ [if qunari] Felix proudly stands with you even against those of his kin who don't like qunari people, and tries to open their closed minds.

■ [if dalish] Felix loving to hear about your clan and what life was like.

■ him whispering pickup lines to you in situations that should be tense simply to lighten your mood.

■ Him greeting you with a soft loving kiss every time.

■ Dorian teasing the two of you if he catches you being all fluffy and cute.

■ and Dorian demanding to the the first one invited to the wedding if and when it happens....he also wants to be the wedding planner.

■ tirelessly researching a way to easy the effects of the blight and to extend Felix's life.

■ being their for him when that sunny personality crumpled in a rare moment when he is afraid for his future. You hold him and let him know you'll always be by his side.

■ giving him kisses on the top of his head when he is deep in thought and making him giggle.

■ him giving b you back runs that quickly go from innocent to sensual.

■ Felix always being in your corner, even on his bad days he will be there for you.

■ him wanting to look good for you, him trying to be the best partner for you and worrying about if he is making you happy.

■ Felix's secret love of playing footsy with you at tables.

■ shopping days, arm in arm or hand in hand at the markets.

■ double dates with Dorian and Bull

■ Felix bashfully sharing his secret kinks

■ cuddling while Felix shares with you things about Tevinter history.

■ laying with your head on his chest to listen to his heart beat while listening to him talk.

■ always being touched with gentle and loving hands.

■ getting random unexpected love letters.

■ date nights are only to be resedual ed under the most dire need as he will sulk for days if you miss them.

■ him giving you puppy dog eyes to make you not mad anymore.

■ him wanting to meet everyone important to you.

■....not gonna lie....possibly matching outfits, hope you like yellow!

■ Felix wanting to cook for you, and he is real good at it.