Dating Gatt Would Include:

■ dealing with and over coming a long distance relationship.

■ Gatt cherishing every moment you two get to spend together.

■ when he is in town, he will always make sure he has an excessive amount of time to spend with you, finishing all his tasks for the Qun early and even helping you with quests.

■ sharing war stories over drinks at the inn.

■ Gatt reaching out to touch your face, arm, or hand just because he couldn't help himself.

■ crude humor, of which he is unapologetic about.

■ loving his snark, until he sasses you, which sometimes he is also unapologetic about.

■ Gatt pulling you to him by the waist to give you a kiss on the nose or forhead.

■ him liking to fiddle with your hair.

■ making a Qun follower giddy with soft laughter after gicing him ear nibbles.

■ writing to each other while he is away.

■ getting sappy love letters from time to time.

■ having a small painting done of the two of you so you each can carry each other with you.

■ reeling him in when he gets hot headed and tries to pick fights or get overzealous in battle.

■ [if the Chargers survive] talking Gatt into getting you a sample of Qunari black powder to give to Rocky (Bull's Sapper in the Chargers) to study...but ssshhhhhh Gatt doesn't know that why you asked for it.

■ [if the Chargers survive] mending the relationship between Gatt, Bull, and the Chargers.

■ Gatt contemplating leaving the Qun for a future with you.

■ or you contemplating joining the Qun for the same reason.

■ [if Dalish] teaching Gatt some Elven words.

■ [if tattoos] Gatt liking to trace the marks on your face, and him telling you he finds them and you beautiful.

■ Gatt wanting to go on a war path, and likely joining the hunt for Solas if/when your arm is removed...or when he finds out it's Solas' unintended fault the mark was put on you in the first place.

■ Gatt and Sera talking you into commuting pranks when he comes to visit, with Bull encouraging them.

■ sending Gatt off with all the potions and elfroot you can.

■ light hearted talks late at night because neither of you wanna go to bed while you have time together.

[Author's Note: alright am I just, perverted or does it seem flirty when Gatt Says "I await for your pleasure, Inquisitor."]