Dating Dorian Would Include:

◾nose nuzzles, lots of them Dorian even giggles ever so slightly sometimes.

◾cheek pinches and not always on your face, but you give as much as you get.

◾fighting Dorian for control in the relationship, he will go over bored with taking the reigns. He is quite bossy you know. But he loves the little spats you two share.

◾listening to him talk about everything, not that you'd mind, he's kind of adorable when he gets a rant started.

◾Having a fierce albiet flashy protector, he might not like it but he'd follow you through a horde of dark spawn even if all others fled.

◾Being #1, near or far he puts you first. Even if some matter needs to be handled before hand he has already planned inbhis head how to make it up to you.

◾Being Dorian's safe place, he trust you and there for you are the only one he will let see him at his weakest, his smallest, his most vulnerable.

◾kisses, kisses everywhere he cant help himself.

◾long deep talks over a bottle of fine Vint-9 Rowan's Rose, succulent grasp and ham that for once doesn't taste like despair.

◾Having support in nearly all you do. Even if Dorian doesn't  approve of a choice you've  made, so long as you believe in it whole heartedly he won't  try to clip your wings. No, he'd  rather stand in your corner even if he should be the only one. And if he can't. ..if it goes against who he is - he will still love you from the sidelines.

◾being confused as he breaks out in random Teventer speak.  Sounds  very sexy eitherway, so I doubt you'll  mind too much.

◾Dorian being willing to raise hell...probably  quiet litterally,  to protect you. Blood magic or necromagic he will find a way to keep you safe.

◾Times were you give each other snarky tough love.

◾Dorian hinting  at things to do together or things he wants when holidays roll about.

◾Dorian being secretly nervous  about meeting people who are important to you. Your approval is all he needs but still....he'd  like to be everything you see in him.

◾strong arms  cradling you when you feel at your weakest as Dorian whispers sweetly in your ear just why you are in fact  the strongest person he knows.

◾drunk Dorian trying to give you an exotic dance with six silk scarves.

◾Dorian shyly taking your hand when you travel together, lingering a bit behind the rest of your party to enjoy a sweet moment.

◾food play in the bedroom. More around the use of honey, fruit, powdered sugars and cold sweet creams.