Dating Krem Would Include:

◾Him letting you rest with your head in his lap after a long day of saving Thedas.

◾Playfullysparring together as he shows off his might as a two-handed warrior.

◾Teasing him about how he is Bull's little shadow.

◾Cuddling close while the two of you enjoy the compant of the Chargers at the Tavern.

◾Walks around Skyhold couryard, hand in hand just chatting.

◾Clumbsy invitations to dates when you have free time.

◾Long slow kisses in the rain on yhe Storm Coast.

◾Adding him to your traveling party.

◾Him never forgetting birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, and other special ocassions.

◾Krem sneaking into the Winter Palace ball - just to steal a dance with you.

◾Sometimes being annoyed with "Horns Up"....no Krem its not sexy to say that in yhe bedroom.

◾ Him being super protective over you, like his mentor he will gladly be your living shield - even though you don't like it.

◾Him being willing to duel those who might seek to woo you.

◾Piggyback rides while resting your head on his strong shoulders.

◾Him finishing your drinks at the tavern when he feels you've had too many.

◾Nose nuzzles

◾ Him giving you a sickingly sweet pet name.

◾Telling him all your worries, drama, and fears to find understanding and judgment free comfort.

◾soothing his helplessness when he realizes the mark is killing you and he cannot save you from it.