Dating Vivienne Would Include:

■ being spoiled constantly, no matter if you are used to the finer things in life or if they are alien to you, she will seek to drown you all of them.

■ subtle domination, Vivienne isn't the same kind of Dom that Bull is. She isn't  as loud about it. No dirty talk no forcefulness. She's a Madam (a less familial female form of  "Daddy") she there to help you learn, to grow, to support  to comfort you until your legs find their own strength in the bedroom and out.

■ [if Dalish] her secret nickname for you is her little Fawn in reference to the Halla, and in return she is your Hart.

■ [if a Mage] spending hours upon hours with private training sessions with her. Don't  worry dear, she'll  have you master your magical abilities.

■ healing her broken heart after Bastien dies. She's good at hidding it away, but you're the only salve that can sooth that wound.

■ an open relationship, Vivienne was mistress to a married man and they both had their freedom. She will grant you the same should you wish it.

■ being the power couple of Thedas. The grand Enchanter [or] Divine dating the Inquisitor? All of Thedas will quiver at the thought.

■ long, slow, deep kisses. If she's going to kiss you, she'she's going to do it right and remind you why you want more.

■ being the only one to see her at her weakest. You are the only one who she will cry too or share her concerns and fears.

■ having a faithful friend no mater what may come, she is versed in the game and made for self preservation. However for you? For you she would risk anything, if you fall she will too.

■ Spa day! Every week.

■ Vivienne out drinking you at the tavern or restaurant. And at parties for that mater. She'll  even finish off your drink  for you when you've  had more than enough.

■ Vivienne brushing and styling your hair for you, long or short  she makes it look amazing.

■ as embarrassing as it can be sometimes....She will plan your outfit for the day...week...month....

■ butt cheek pinches when she is feeling frisky in a cutsy way.

■ never winning an argument, ever.

■ amazing make up sex.

■ laying your head in her lap or resting your head on her shoulder and talking to each other about anything.

■ smelling like fancy fragrances any time you hug her.

■ warm, gentle but firm hugs that make you feel loved, valued and protected.

■ Vivienne being able to read when you need a break from everything and taking you away from it - with or without the approval of those around.

■ she will want to treat all of your wounds herself.

■ her possibly trying to strangle Solas should he get snark with you or worse when he becomes the enemy.

■ Vivienne taking you to balls and important gatherings, introducing you to everybody while trying to mask just how much she wants to head to the dance floor with you.

■ battling for lead in many situations.

■ her not liking for you to be mad at her, so she'll  get mad at you instead until you give up.

■ having someone who will always been concerned for your welfare.

■ Her being too prideful to admit  when she's jealous, she may be open to others in the relationship - just put her first as she puts you first.