Dating Solas Would Include:

◾being frustrated nost of the time, little know it all has a big ego. He makes up for it however as best he can - he has well learned to but that solas asidr when he needs to.

◾kisses on the back of your neck that trail to your shoulder or up the side of your neck.

◾curling up in the study or your quaters when it rains and listening to it while Solas softly tells you of what he as seen in the travels in the fade.

◾looking into his eyes and knowing what he is feeling, he hides what he wants to say well, he hides what he is truely feeling well so you have learned to read the most honest thing about him.

◾calling him egg when you get mad at him

◾(if elven) Solas nibbling the tip of your ears when he is feeling playful.

◾reassuring an awkward Solas as he nearly froze you trying to cool himself down after getting a bit too hot and bothered...and overzealous the night before..

◾Solas thwarting your questions about life before joining the inquisition with a slow kiss.

◾hearing sweet nothings in Elvehn. If Dalish, you don't understand all of it but you can feel it somewhere in the old song within you. If not, you have no clue what he is saying but the way he says it is enough for you to understand.

◾Solas being able to make you shiver in the best way with a look.

◾teasing him with open flirting and flattery, causing him to stumble over his words and faintly blush.

◾blushing ten times more than he did as he recovers with a smirk and a....very suggestive remark.

◾dating a subtle pervert who likes his spot at the top.

◾beeing told and shown how beautiful he finds you. And he does mean you,  all that is  you, not just your body.

◾comforting an agonized Solas, though sometimes he won't tell you what is causing him so much trouble. He just wants you to let him hold you in silence.

◾Solas visiting you in your dreams, he find you in the fade so he never misses a chance to enjoy your love and company.

◾very gentle but firm hugs when he can tell you are afraid. He will whisper a word in encouragement every now and then. He believes in you - you should too.

◾sitting together his his head in your lap as you pet his head and hold casual but deep conversation. His eyes narrow as he smiled up at you, eyes lost within your own.

◾hearing gossip aroubd skyhold that the inquisitor has fallen for...the odd apostate.

◾Solas teaching you Elvehn with great patience.

◾study sessions that seem endless but very enjoyable as you two share happy chatter.

◾Solas' fury when you're knocked out in a battle. He is quicker to set every enemy a blaze for it ratger thab actually heal you first....

◾you're pretty sure you see more wolves around when he is mad at you on the road. Its an odd coincidence you just don't understand.

◾Solas getting moody and storming off, you offer him something sweet or a uncommon bobble you find out traveling he can't stay mad at those puppy dog eyes of yours.

◾sitting together on the roof tops and having light weight debates, testing each others wit and thinking skills.

◾ reciving a flower at your door every morning.

◾sharing baths in the rivers/lakes while on the road, starting splash fights or playfully hudding his breeches before he gets out.

◾calling him out on his bullshit and standing your ground when he tties to belittle your own morals. You love him so you'll teach him to respect your opinions as much as you are willing to respect his.

◾Solas' quiet fury if someone has spoke words against who the Inquisitor truely is. Lies about you that smeer your name he takes as hard as insults to his own character.

◾Solas running off other potiental suitors without meaning to. He uses his wit and cruel confusing sarcasm, leaving the poor would be flirt unsure if what just happened. But what they do know is theyre getting out of dodge.

◾(if elven) him calling out Elven Glory....in Elvehn, and you nearly busting a gut....thanks Sera.

◾tying flowers around his staves to make them pretty when you get bored at camp.

◾lots of hugs because he might be addicted to them.

◾(if long hair) Solas putting braids in your hair

◾watching bemused as he bickers with Morgan and siding with her just to see that adorable pout on his face. He wants to the best at something in your eyes, and if he cant be the strongest he'll be the smartest and well experianced....but Morgan is getting in the way if that.

◾forcing Varric to let Solas play wicked grace with you guys....yeah you know your gonna lose and badly but you want him there.