Krem Romance: Travel Banter: Part One

:WITH BULL:

Bull: so boss, I've been meaning to ask...

Bull: how's Krem be doing lately? I gave him a few pointers and..

Inquisitor: and you thought here...infront of everybody was a good place to ask?

Bull: sorry Boss...

Varric: wait, wait now I'm curious.

Dorian: right? You can't very well end it there.

Sera: get to the good bit, yeah? What kind of pointers.

Bull: well you see he got these st-

Inquisitor: Bull!....no.

Bull: fine, fine, we'll talk later boss.

[Or if Krem is in party]

Krem: ah right. So, you see I got these  stra-

Inquisitor: Krem! [Or] finish that sentence and we won't be using them again.

Krem:  *whispers* they have runes on them [or] *chuckles* mums the word then. Sorry guys.

_____________________________

[If ended romance with Bull, Krem in party.]

Bull: so, you and the Boss huh?

Krem: er....yeeeah, sorry about that chief.

Bull: *laughs lightly* for what? I'm not mad, taught you everything you  know.

Krem: you keep thinking that Chief, but I've  been pulling dates long before you came around.

Sera: anyway, the parts are different. You can't teach him things his parts won't do. He'd  learn that on his own with fun stuff.

Krem: *sighs* this wasn't about...

Inquisitor: Sera, it's not always that kind of conversation. [Or] shut up Sera [or] it wasn't...but..*soft sly chuckle* no lessons needed

Sera: pppphpt! Then why even talk about it? No one talks about kissy face stuff, talking about bumped uglies is better.

Bull: yeah - anyway, treat her good kid.

Krem: better than good, Chief. Always.

Sera: softies.

_______________________________

[Jaws of Hakkon DLC - walking across the fallen tree or large tree root]

Bull: hey, be carefull. I'm not gonna explain to Krem how why I brought you back looking like a smooshed bug.

[Or if Krem is in Party]

Krem: Easy now, it's a long way down.

Inquisitor: you've  caught me once before.

Krem: that was a softer fall I hope

Bull: haha cute.

Vivienne: you two are going to kill us all with that amount of sweetness.

Sera: right...get a room or kiss already .

Varric: ah, I remember puppy love, doesn't  last long.

Dorian: oh no, they've become that couple.

______________________________

[After Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts]

Bull: hey, Krem. You finally had the courage to knab the boss. Nice!

Krem: how did you find out? We haven't told anyone...we'll now we have I guess.

Bull: I mean it was pretty obvious it was going to happen from day one but...then there was Halamshiral.

Bull: keveryone noticed The Inquisitor,  dancing with the Vent, Bull's Charger or otherwise.

Dorian: yes, all tongues were wagging.

Krem: *chuckles* and they don't even know all the details or I'd wager we'd still be the talk of the town.

Bull: in Halamshiral? No, they've got much better scandals.

_______________________________

[If failed relationship with Sera - Qunari or Elfy Elf]

Sera: hey Bull, tell that boy of yours he can stop looking at me funny.

Bull: huh? Oh...oh that. It'll blow over.

Inquisitor: what's this about?

Sera: nothing...

Bull: you shouldn't have made it about appearances/beliefs alone. He thinks your hurt her/him.

Sera: no way, we're solid now [or if approval low] yeah well...it hurt me too. Coulda been great.

Bull: they are happy, it's all that matters. I'll talk to Krem.