Dating Hawke [Diplomatic/Helpful] Would Include:

■ them taking the world off your shoulders when you most need it.

■ always having someone willing to share your burden.

■ them letting you win wicked grace when you both know you should have totally lost that round.

■ them coming to you for advice when they aren't sure of what to do next or who to turn to.

■ being each other's rock and solid ground when the going gets tough.

■ getting hugs from behind, strong arms but a tender touch.

■ giving them light butterfly kisses across their eyelids.

■ [if dwarf] Varric cracking jokes that Hawke got luckier than he did.

■ Varric threatening to feed you your own eyeballs if you get Hawke killed. (Wonder were he got that from...)

■ Dates at the Hanged Man.

■ an embarrassed Hawke as Varric, His family and friends share stories about their adventures - mostly the times Hawke wished they didn't remember.

■ Hawke's family telling you stories of their childhood.

■ Traveling and Questing together, showing Thedas the Celebrity couple of the year.

■ [if Mage] Hawke being protective of you around demons and Templars.

■ [if Inquisitor] Hawke staying after Adamant, they won't leave you - they've been in your shoes and will help you see this task through.

■ Hawke leaving little notes for you to find that are sweet.

■ Hawke trying to get you to wear a matching blood swipe.

■ Hawke naming their weapon after you after Varric talks him into it.

■ Isabela trying to coax the two of you into have some "fun" with her.

■ strolls about Kirkwall just for a simple break from the crazy of life....only to be roped it some off adventure.

■ [if Inquisitor] Hawke felling guilty about your mark, beliving the mess with Corypheus is partly their fault - all they can do is hold you in those moments and gently kiss your mark murmuring "I'm sorry"

■ [if Inquisitor] Varric writing a book on the two of you.

■ [elf or Dwarf] Hawke not being able to say no when you flash him "puppy dog eyes"

■ Hawke humming to you when you sit together in silence.

■ they have a rule that the bedroom remains drama and trouble free.

■ Hawke is first to apologize and will over to great lengths to end a fight between the two of you.

■ Varric, Merrill or Aveline for advice if they struggle with getting you to forgive them.

■ Hawke giving you an amulet with a new promise/hope for the two of you engraved on the back every anniversary.

■ [if not Inquisitor] following Hawke to help put with the stage case of the grey wardens and ending up in the fade, staying behind to help them fight if they stayed behind.

■ [if Inquisitor] enlisting Solas, Cole and eventually Morgan to find a way for you to reach or contact Hawke in the fade, of they stayed behind. You will find them somehow and get them back home.

■ vacations with Isabella....even though she puts you both to work on her ship, still it's almost like a get away....

■ knowing no matter what, you'll never be alone. Hawke makes it a point to let you know this, they will always be with you no mater how far apart.

■ the two of you getting roped Into double dates.

■ [if your not from the same town] giving each other tours of your how towns and stomping grounds.

■ Cooking dinner together, and having a quiet evening alone - in the rare moments you aren't trying to save the world.

■ enchanting their weapons for them, Hawke believes it's more effective because it was done in love.

■ Hawke struggling to come up with a pet name for you, while you have already picked out several to call them.

■ Hawke slightly blushing anytime you call them u their pet name.

■ [if a you are a noble] making Hawke wear a bird theme mask at Masquerade parties.

■ [if Dalish] taking Hawke to meet your clan and having them easily gain their respect.