Varric Romance : Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts

Inquisitor: You look like you need an escape, care for a dance?

Varric: *chuckles* Trust me no one wants to watch me try to twirl about the dance floor. I don't like it here anymore than Curly does, but I won't put these people through that horror show.

Inquisitor: I do believe you just rejected me, 'master Tethras'.

Varric: *cring* look I may find time gor a dance, a single dance. Providing you never call me that again.

Varric: *grumbling* hearing that one thousand times in one night in enough.

Inquisitor: *sarcasm* poor thing. Thats nothing compared to hearing "your worship" anytime I pass someone back home.

Varric: *snickers*I couldn't imagine

Noble Woman: Oh, master Tethras there you are! I had a question about the third chapter of -

Varric: *sighs in annoyance*

Noble Man: Master Tethras, what say you to a lucrative trade aragement with a Ban of-

Inquisitor: ....or maybe you can. *light chuckle* I'll leave you to your fans.

🔹🔹🔹

[Inquisitor is resting on Balcony as Morrigan exits]

🔹🔹🔹

Varric: [watches Morrigan pass him] - [steps out onto Balcony]

Varric: That went better than I thought it would - not that expectations were high.

Inquisitor: [glances at Varric as he stands next to them.]

Varric: [leans with his back against the rails and crosses his arms.] How're you holding up?
You pulled it off, you just saved Orlais - and yet you're out here. Alone.

[ INQUISITOR DIALOGUE OPTIONS ]
👍 I deserved a break, that was the equivalent to the luckiest game of wicked grace being win with a bad hand. I may have amazed myself.

💧I feel bad for Celene/Gaspard/Briala whata mess - seems the life of a leader is never without its Nuggalope sized problems. I just hope I took the right path.

👤 I'm ok, they ran out of those little gold cakes, no point in staying.

💫 I don't know, I still feel like I missed something. This is not a game I like playing.

[ VARRIC'S RESPONSES ]

👍 Its never a bad thing to give yourself a pat on the back. Just dont get too cocky - luck is a fickle mistress.

💧We don't get to know, you did what you felt nessassary and well you've done pretty well thus far. It'll work out, the weirdest shit always sorts itself out one way or another, you'd be suprised.

👤 *chuckles* not you too, Inquisitor Lavellan/Cadash/Trevelyan/Adaar the Herald of Andraste, savior of the Orlisian empire....bailed out on the grand game *snickers* because lack of little gold cakes! - - - I can pull a string or two to get some at Skyhold.

💫 *chuckles* It's better if you just stick to Wicked Grace form now on. The Game has to high of stakes and you'll find yourself robbed of everything *disparaging sigh* right down to your small cloths and dignity.

[Varric glances up and into the ballroom]

[He steps away from the wall]

Varric: but I owe a certain lucky hero a dance. Music's terrible but -

[Varric extends his hand and and bows slightly]

[Inquisitor looks back at him]

Varric: Do you still want that dance? Before I change my mind *faintly bashful chuckle*

[ INQUISITORS DIALOGUE OPTIONS ]

If you're sure....
  ▪ Inquisitor: Of course, but I thought you didn't want too? [Takes Varric's hand and is guided closer to dance]

Varric: For you? I'll make an exception, nobodies out here to see my forgot dance skills and - it'll make for a good story later. [Varric takes lead as they slowly dance in circles to distant music]

I just want to go home....
Inquisitor: Thank you, but I just want to get back to skyhold, maybe relax in the tavern. I've enough of this place.

Varric: fair enough, I cant say I'd be disappointed about leaving early. I'll buy you a drink back home. [Escorts the Inquisitor back into the ballroom arm in arm, to leave.]

I just want you to stand with me...
  ▪ Inquisitor: Lets just enjoy this moment of peace together.

Varric: Sounds like a great idea.[leans on railing next to Inquisitor so their shoulders touch, rests a hand on his/her lower back.]