[Scenarios] Thats My Jam! [Club Edition]

So if ____ character were to dance with you at a night club. These are the songs I feel they'd groove to with you as well as how said dance would go.

◽◽◽

◽Cullen:
--Theres Nothing Holdin' Me Back by Shawn Mendes
He isnt one for dancing, you had to beg him and even then "only when a good song comes on" he said. However, he wants you to have fun tonight and suprises you with a fast song. Whoa! Did he just twirl you? H-huh....was that a bit of a samba? S-salsa? Chacha. The commander has a smirk ok his face, has he been practicing?

◽Cassandra:
--Cheap Thrills by Sia
Cassandra suprises you with this fun light hearted song. With you she can let go and the fun the two of you are having is infectious. You two have started a sort of flash mob as you dance and other pairs mimic your moves. All the while you hardly notice as all you see is her smile and the flow of her body. She even knows the lyrics and trys to sing them.

◽Blackwall:
--TBA

◽Dorian:
--Victorious by Panic at the Disco
You and Dorian quickly steal the spotlight, and he isn't shy. In fact he stole lead from you. Is it ok to get a litte raunchy? A bit ugly? He welcomes it, if they don't want to see - let them look away. He is having fun and all he cares about is you. He might tone it down enough to call a friend or two to come dance with the two of you.

Leliana:
--Into You by Arianna Grande
Your lovely spymaster as turned the switch tonight. But she is just as lovely and mysterious ob the dance floor as she is ever day. Is she telling ypur something with thus song? The night is amazing and you cant help but wonder....will she allow you to remember it?

◽Sera:
--Cheyenne by Jason Derulo
Well shite just got serious up in here, Sera would drag you out to the dance floor, her sexy dance is a bit more awkward than sexy - but you can help her with that, you've got that covered. Meanwhile, she's got you covered, seriously...come on at least two inches of space there are people here!

◽The Iron Bull:
--TBA

◽Josephine:
-- Smooth by Santana
Its a sexy, playful and refined song that fits the antivan passion. She would suprise you on the dance floor and it would likely take all you have to control yourself as Josie makes the world fade away as your two dance. Tonight its just the two of you. Wait was that ballet she threw in there?....damn girl...

◽Viviane:
--Instruction by Jax Jones
She has got you out on the dance floor and The Iron Lady is not letting you go. She takes command of you, the floor and the club itself. She get lost in the beat and you get lost in her. She is having blast as she has you in a trance - baddest bougie bitch in this place and she knows it. And for tonight you're lucky enough to have this dance.

◽Varric:
--Body Like a Backroad by Sam Hunt
Varric invites you for a dance with that laid back smooth smile. Its a easy going fun song and the two of you while dancing fairly casually seem to catch everyones eye. Everyones jealous but Varric lets no one cut in and holds you a bit tighter as you enjoy yourselves even having hushed....less than casual conversation...save that kind of talk for the pillow.

◽Solas:
--Animals by Maroon Five
Get him drunk enough and Fen'Harel might even howl for you [you know the part of the song ^.~].
The Egg is much more of a dirty dancer than you thought and might suprise you with a spin or dip here and there. Wait? Wait? That dance moves illegal in 2 countries!...are...is this the fade?