Dating The Iron Bull Would Include:

◽Shoulder messages that are borederline painful, but you find you like it.

◽Bull walking around your quarters in nothing but hia birthday suite on hot days or when a cool breeze is coming through from the balcony.

◽Arguing because one of you took a harsh blow for the other in combat and do not approve that the other risked taking it.

◽Standing on is blind side to help him out in a fight.

◽removing his eye patch to plant little kisses on his scars.

◽friendly competitions to see which ine of you can get the killing blow on a foe.

◽lots of over sleeping after...very eventful nights.

◽Your best endurance training coming from the bedroom

◽having the chargers as adopted children and helping them with various mundane things.

◽Bull nipping at your bottom lip when you kiss

◽scratching his itchy horns whennhe runs out of horn balm.

◽Having bananas imported for him, evennif he is a bit overzealous about them.

◽learning how to cook because he is always hungry.

◽Quietly holding his hand as you travel around.

◽Bull giving ypu a boost to reach higher places faster, even if you are a fellow Qunari.

◽If you're smaller [elf/dwarf] he'll toss you across large gaps or over obstacles.

◽If you're a mage he'll ask you to do that thing with that one spell...often.

◽cuddles, and lots of them, but only behind closed doors. Though if you cuddle next to him in the Tavern, Bull will not object in the least.

◽Bull gathering you into his arms when you've fought to your last and protectly watching over you until the healers come.

◽Bull, who is leery aboit all things magic and fade related, gently kissing the mark on your hand anytime he can tell it is bothering/hurting you.

◽shared bath time! He really likes that sweet scented soap you use.

◽Bull grumbling under his breath should anyone try and court the inquisitor. Sure, he has a open mind but he wants to be involved somehow - you're still his.

◽him pinning you between his horns and looking up at you with a playful smirk.

◽piggy back rides that make you feel like youre ontop of the world.

◽Tavern brawls....drunkenly against each other - oops!

◽if you are a Qunari, Bull trying to start head butting contests with you. Bull....you aren't an actual bull...

◽easing his fears about bwing Talvasoth.

◽no pants fridays!....Bull won't stop bragging about your butt - can't keep his hands off it either.

◽...and you are just as bad as he is with you, when it comes to him.

◽strugglng to block out the tension when Bull is all hypded up after dragon slaying.

◽If a noble, inviting Bull to every ball your family requires you attend. Even if he has to crash it. Truns out he really likes dancing - as well as the looks on those stuffy peoples faces.

◽Bull bashfully talking about possible future kids and planning....odd names for them. Like Blood Groove, The Iron Dragon and Foe Hammer.

◽Bull buying luxury bedding, he likes to sleep comfortable.

◽you cheekily and almost braggingly putting his admirers in thier place. Yes bitch he's sexy, eat your heart out - he is claimed.

◽knowing he will always have your back and will follow your lead anywhere.

◽always being able to be yourself, he wont let you try or pretend to be anything or anyone else....you know unless its a bit of bedroom role play.

◽always loosing chess games and rounds of whicked grace.

◽having Dorian and Krem oester you about details of your love life.