Dating Tavin Would Include:

■ arriving in time to save him from the Red Templars.

■ exploring old elven ruins together and having him explain the histories he has uncovered with great enthusiasm.

■ him scouting ahead of you to make sure the path is safe, he knows your capabilities but you put your life on the line daily - he won't  have you do so if he can help avoid it.

■ Tavin curiously  asking about the happenings of the Inquisition and helping out when he can.

■ Taking Tavin to see the temple of Mythal.

■ [if not an elf] sharing your people's histories and culture with one another.

■ sleeping under the stars, and star gazing until the two of you fall sleep.

■ Tavin grafting you a crown of flowers.

■ Tavin getting frisky but being unsure about how to let you know what he wants.

■ [If human] Him being proud of his Shem. He wouldn’t care what his father or people felt about you - he would make them see you as he does.

■ he may be a bit jealous of Solas, Solas can speak the old tongue and knows so much about their history. He may get pouty anytime Solas gives you a mini history lesson. Regardless of your relationship/aprroval with the egg.

■ being history buffs (nerds :P) together, spending hours researching and going on expeditions.

■  annoying his father together.

■ sending aid to his clan when they need it - his family is your family.

■ [if Qunari] Tavin might have a fetishist for you....ok so he totally does, as Sera says, Phwoar....

■ [if Dwarf] him constantly commenting on how adorable you can be, and always picking you up for cuddles and kisses.