IV

Shadow's P.O.V

"This pass few months as you can see in our graph, consumers has this specific month where they buy our product and this is where our sales increase. I would like to recommend that we will only release this product on this specific month and we'll release again other product that the consumer will like." Said Mr. Flores, one of the board members of Cohen Company Incorporation.

"Yes, we can do that but, instead of releasing on that specific month, why not lessen the supply? There are other consumers who buy on other month." One of the board members replied. There are board meeting that is happening right now to discuss future strategy for their business.

"I agree with Mr. Garcia, there are others who buy our product not in specific month therefore, we should only lessen the supply and create more products that will suit the taste of consumer." Cohen said, founder and CEO of Cohen Company Incorporation. Also the owner of Cohen Hotel, Cohen Beach Resort, RLC clothing line and Midnight Moon Bar. As a Pure Blooded Alpha he has too many responsibility to take care of. His Parents handed down to him the Cohen Hotel and Cohen Beach Resort and at the age of 17 years old he started his own business and earned the title...

'The Youngest Entrepreneur'

Ever since he was young he study all about business so that when he get older his parents could handed down to him their business. And now that he's already 24, he is known in the Business world. Not only in business but also in...

Underground Organization

Not only he is a CEO of the well-known company, he is also the Leader of a Mafia Organization named ' Black Rose Moon ' that is full of Alpha, there are also Betas that are working but mostly are Alphas.

"This is the end of the meeting, dismiss." The board members excuse their selves and left the room. Matapos makalabas ng mga board members ay saktong nakarinig ng tawag si Cohen mula sa isa sa kaniyang tauhan.  Tinanggal nito ang kaniyang maskara bago sinagot ang tawag. Cohen hides his face to avoid having a  full information about him. His family also do the same to avoid assassination.

"Did you gather information?" Cohen asked, as he avert his gaze outside the window of the Meeting room.

/Yes, Boss, according to the informant all those who were kidnap during the 'Big Event' were sent to an Auction to sold off/

'Kaya naman pala, so that 'Big Event' ay para Mangidnap at ibenta sa Auction ang mga waitress and waiters na nagtatrabaho sa Nightclub na iyon. That was indeed a 'Big Event' truly impressive.' Cohen thought about the incident that happened in the nightclub.

"Get me an invitation to that Auction."

/ Yes, boss!/

Pinatay na ni Cohen ang tawag at napangisi.

"Selling a person by force was prohibited by the law so I therefore conclude that this is underground Auction. What a bad taste." Nasabi nito sa sarili.

Neo's P.O.V

When I woke up I found myself being tied and blindfolded. Hindi ko alam kung ano at paano ako napunta sa ganitong sitwasyon ang alam ko lang ay nagkaroon ng brownout sa Nightclub na pinagtatrabahuan ko and after that I found myself here.