meredith grey {request}

WARNING: smut
• • •
requested by kekeiik_me

WARNING: smut • • • requested by kekeiik_me

getting into a fight with meredith.

meredith and derek had been getting very close at work lately, but your wife assured you that she had nothing to do with the neurosurgeon. you believed her... until you saw the two laughing and getting very close while going over some charts. you locked eyes with meredith and sent her a glare. you stomped off to finish the rest of your shift.

once your shift was over and you were at home, you sat in your warm bed and just thought about meredith. she couldn't be cheating on you... could she? no, she wouldn't do that. your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door opening. great. "y/n?" you heard your wife yell to you.

at first, you ignored her. "y/n?" she was closer to your shared room now. "in here," you grunted. "hey, look. i know how it must seem, but you know that there is nothing going on between me and derek. you could tell that she was becoming more annoyed. "whatever, mer. i need sleep." she huffed, but left you alone for the rest of the night.

---

you had been at work for about an hour and still had yet to see meredith. you left early this morning so you wouldn't have to face her. "what's with that?" amelia gestured to your face. "what?" "you're angryy." you you rolled your eyes, "go away." "wow, y/n is super feisty today." "your stupid brother keeps flirting with my wife, so yes, i am very feisty today."

"well i'll make sure to tell my stupid bro-" amelia started, but you cut her off, "wait. meredith is looking. she looks... jealous? ooh this is perfect. keep talking! laugh!" you hit the brunette across from you on the shoulder. "um, okay." amelia started laughing and leaning closer to you. you did the same. "okay now walk away with a small smile," you whispered. "you're crazy," she replied and walked away with a small satisfied smile.

you looked down at your charts with the same smile. your wife, becoming increasingly jealous, walked over to you, "what was that all about?" she grew even angrier when you didn't reply. "this is ridiculous! you have been ignoring me for way too long, and i will not have it anymore. talk to me." you kept your eyes on your paper. "Y/N!." you glanced up at her, "no."

her eyes widened and she grabbed your wrist, pulling you toward an on-call room. maybe you took it too far, but it was fun while it lasted. meredith slammed their door and pushed you up against it. "you will not speak to me that way, y/n. all this bullshit with you complaining about derek is over. and you will not fool around with amelia anymore. you are mine."

you smiled at your wife and she captured your lips in a heated kiss. she pulled away, "understand?" "yes, mer, i understand. now kiss me." meredith helped you pull your shirt off and then threw it across the room. she lifted you up and placed you down on the bed. "i like jealous meredith. she's hott," you groan.

"yeah well keep flirting with people other than me and you'll see her more often," meredith said, pulling off your pants. you helped her take off her shirt and she leaned back down to place a kiss on your lips. your hands found their way through her hair as her hand trailed down your stomach and into your underwear.

meredith smirked as your quiet moans filled the room. you leaned your head back as your wife's lips made dark circles along your neck and chest. her hands moved quickly and roughly against your skin, and your back arched as you came closer to unraveling in her hands. "oh, m-meredith," you let out another moan as you finally felt the knot in your stomach unravel. "good girl," meredith whispered in your ear.

a shiver went down your spine as she climbed off of you. you pulled her back, "noo, don't go yet that was super hot." meredith handed your clothes to you and tried to fix her hair. "y/n, i have to scrub in to surgery in ten minutes-" "maybe i should go talk to amelia. will that get me more sex?" you laughed until you realized meredith was glaring at you. "you are in so much trouble when we get home."

a/n: this is an old request that i never got to (i'm so sorry), and i'm also sorry if it's cringey because i haven't written smut in a while. oopsie. this isn't proofread; i promise i'm not totally illiterate lmao.