zendaya {request}

WARNING: smut
• • •
requested by @LovaticAndCarpenter
• • •

WARNING: smut• • •requested by @LovaticAndCarpenter• • •

things get heated during a cuddle session.

"what movie are we going to watch, babe?" your girlfriend zendaya plopped down on the couch with a bowl of chips. "umm how about the edge of seventeen?" you ask. "but we've watched that-" before you even let her finish her sentence, the beginning credits were flashing across the screen. "okay then, i guess we're watching it again," she laughed. zendaya put her arms around you and you settled into each other.

about ten minutes into the movie, you felt a hand sliding up and down your thigh. you rolled out of your girlfriend's reach, "no, we're watching the movie." your frustrated girlfriend rolled on top of you. "and why should i listen to you, hm?" she purred. her nails gently slid up and down your inner thigh.

"fuck the movie." you leaned into her and kissed her. she trailed her tongue across your bottom lip, but you denied her access. this drove her crazy, and you could tell. you were mentally celebrating your mini achievement when you felt zendaya dig her nails into your thigh. you gasped and she took this opportunity to slip her tongue into your mouth.

you both fought for dominance, but you won. feeling a little brave, you took the chance to flip the positions. your girlfriend moaned as you placed rough hickeys along her collarbone. your hand slipped into her shorts and teased her entrance. "baby, no teasing," zendaya whined. not wanting to miss the movie, you listened.

you slowly entered your fingers and created a gentle rhythm. your girlfriend scratched at your back to urge you to go faster. you moved faster and noticed that she was close. moving even faster, you brought your lips down to hers again. during the kiss, you felt her release and let out a moan. "that was hot," she breathed. "yes it was, now i'm going back to watching my movie," you winked.

a/n: wow, where did i go? hope you enjoyed this smut even though it was trash. :))))