billie eilish {request}

WARNING: smut
• • •
requested by @LovaticAndCarpenter

you and billie staying the night at your parents' house

"okay, baby, we're here," you tapped billie's thigh as you pulled into your parents' driveway. "babe, why if they don't like me?" you looked at her like she was crazy. "billie. they've met you five times before. we've established that they love you," you laughed. "whatever."

you unlocked the front door and billie followed you into the kitchen. "hey, ladies! how are you?" your dad got up and hugged both of you. "i'm great! thank youuu" billie replied. "is that the cutest couple in all of the world?!" you heard your mom yell from the hallway." "yes, it's us," you laughed. she made her way into the kitchen.

"oh my god, y/s/n is here?" your sister runs into kitchen behind your mom. billie gets a hug from your sister and mom. "so what's for dinner, mother?" you question. "tacos!" your sister piped in, "mom, billie-" "vegan tacos," your mom spoke. your girlfriend laughed at your family's interaction. "dad, where's the apple juice?" your sister asked. "you're literally 16 years old, why are you drinking apple juice," you ask. "because i can, bitch."

when dinner was finished, your parents cleaned up and went to bed. your sister was watching a movie downstairs. "hey, babygirl, i'm
not tired yet," billie whined while pulling you up to your room on the third floor. "billie, we cant do this here! my parents are asleep and my sister is literally downstairs," you blush. "your house is huge! no one will notice. now be quiet."

billie picked you up by your thighs and placed you on your bed. slowly, you both removed your clothes. she placed her lips to yours and ran her tongue along your bottom lip. happy with gaining access, your girlfriend smirked into the kiss. "good girl." her words made you silently moan. she ran her fingers up and down your inner thigh. "baby, no teasing please." billie smiled, "you've been such a good girl for me today, so you deserve this."

she slid her fingers into your entrance and made slow movements. you moved your hips to try to create more pleasure. "no no, babygirl." billie held your hips down and you whimpered at her actions. she sped up her fingers and bit down on your bottom lip, releasing it with a pop. "i'm close, babe." "cum for me, babygirl." you released all over her hand. "such a good girl," your girlfriend purred. "oh that was amazing. i have the best girlfriend. goodnight, baby." you kissed her on the cheek and closed your eyes. "no, i do," she laughed.

a/n: wow this was long lmao.