wanda maximoff {request}

requested by prfctally

everyone teasing you about your relationship with wanda

"come over here and cuddle or else," wanda pouted from across the room. "wanda, i wish i could, but i'm working right now." your girlfriend let a dramatic sigh spill from her lips and flopped back onto the bed. "i'm so lonely. i'm going to die alone with no cuddles. my girlfriend hates me." "babe, i don't hate you, i just said i had to work," you laughed. "same thing," she groaned.

"if you don't come over here, i'll have to intervene. you have one more chance." you rolled your eyes at wanda's antics because you knew exactly what was coming. "wanda-" before you could get any further, red light filled the room and you were lifted out of the chair. you groaned and sighed in defeat as you floated across the room. "i told you this would happen, but you didn't listen!" "oh i believed you, but i had no time to interject."

she let out a laugh and placed you right on top of her. her arms wrapped tightly around you as she squealed with joy, "yayy! cuddles!" you rolled your eyes again, but let out a laugh as well. "i missed you. so. much," wanda cried while kissing your lips in between every word. "i was sitting in the same-" "shhh. let me be happy." you laughed at her once again and nestled your nose into her neck.

the two of you laid like this for a while and just talked until tong called for a meeting. wanda groaned and dramatically hit herself with a pillow. "i know it sucks, but it will probably be quick," you reasoned. wanda nodded, and the two of you left the room.

"oh look! the lovebirds have entered the building," tony smirked. just as quick as she had come into the room, wanda turned and went to walk out. you grabbed her arm and let out a laugh, "ignore him, wanda." "wait what? lovebir- tony what are you talking about?" peter had a puzzled expression across his face. bruce struggled to keep in his laugh and you rolled your eyes, "don't worry about it, peter."

"no, i think he should worry about it... considering his room is right next to yours. no doubt you two keep him up all night," tony remarked. bruce couldn't hold it anymore and almost fell out of his chair laughing. "jesus, y/n, this is making me think i should join you guys sometime," carol laughed. "oh. my. god. can we please get along with this meeting?" you groaned. wanda tried to cover her blush with her hands. "yes, i agree. can we just get along with this already?"

"aww, nat, are you jealous?" bruce cooed. natasha glared at bruce and kicked the leg off of his chair. wanda giggled at the sound of him hitting the ground. "NAT! THE CHAIR!" steve cried, "get it together, everyone!" "yeah i thought this was an important meeting," peter questioned. "wait. why are they keeping peter up all night? are they too loud, peter?" you groaned again and sunk back into your chair. "something like that," steve smirked. "i thought you were on our side!" wanda cried.

"okay. nice meeting, everyone! good work!" you rolled your eyes and grabbed wanda. you pulled her out of the room that was still filled with tony and bruce's laughter. wanda glanced back at tony and red light came from her hands as she dumped tony's water on his head. she giggled and followed you back to your room.

a/n: i'm so sorry this is trash and not proofread. collab creds: prfctally