wanda maximoff {request}

a/n: idfk why none of her gifs are working i've tried for two hours. lmk if this is working or not pls!
• • •
requested by Astridnaomiwatson
• • •

 lmk if this is working or not pls! • • • requested by Astridnaomiwatson • • •

wanda being jealous of your friendship with nat.

it was early in the morning and everyone was preparing for tonight's mission. you and your best friend, natasha, were tasked with making breakfast for everyone. wanda, your girlfriend, sat on the stool in front of you; she ate some strawberries as she watched you cook. your favorite song was playing over the speaker as you and nat danced around the kitchen. wanda watched as the two of you bounced into each other and fell into fits of laughter. you tried to pull wanda out of her seat to join you, but she refused to get up, claiming she was "too tired." you shrugged and continued to dance with natasha as wanda watched you with a frustrated expression.

• • •

after the mission, you and the rest of the avengers were sat around the fireplace watching tv. you were cuddled between natasha and wanda. natasha had her arms around you and wanda had her hand on your legs.

though the show you all were watching was hilarious, wanda wasn't laughing along like the rest of you. you turned to her to see her stone-faced, staring at the tv. you nudged her in attempt to get her attention, but to no avail. you figured she was just tired and confined to watch the show.

as another funny scene showed, you and natasha bursted out laughing and fell over each other as you tried to catch your breath. wanda huffed and stood up from the couch. you immediately stopped laughing and called after her as she walked away. "uh oh, trouble in paradise," tony groaned. "shut up, tony!" you snapped. natasha let you go from her grasp as you got up to follow your girlfriend. "good luck!" she called.

you opened your bedroom door that had been so recently slammed in your face. wanda was on the bed pouting angrily, "what do you want?" you sat down next to her, "wanda, are you seriously pouting about natasha again? we've been over this so many times." her head snapped to look at you and you quickly stopped talking. "sorry," you softly mumble, "i love you, wanda. yes, i love nat as a friend, but i love you like no one else."

her angry expression immediately lifted into a smirk as she turned to face you. a sigh of relief left your lips and you threw yourself back onto the bed, "really, wanda? you faked being mad again?" she laughed at you, "no, but i love hearing how much you love me." she climbed on top of you and leaned down to kiss you. you giggled and wrapped your arms around her neck. "see?" you said breaking from the kiss, "love." "shut up, y/n."