carol danvers

joking around with carol during a mission

today was just a normal day of being an avenger, but instead of going in all at once, the team decided to do a stake-out kind of situation. right now, you and carol were sitting in your car and waiting for the cue to move in. "what about that time that you dated-" carol started to talk, but you immediately cut her off, "stop right there before i drive this car into that brick wall," you tried to hold back your laugh, but carol knew that you had a soft spot for her jokes.

"i know you want to laugh, y/n. and how can you drive the car into the wall if i'm in the driver's seat?" "i would figure it out. and stop bringing up my exes." carol's head rested against the back of the seat as she let out a loud laugh, "i can't help it, y/n, you're such a player!" "i'm a player? i know you, of all people, did not just say that." "touché. you know what they say: it ain't a bitch that i can't smash," carol smirked, proud of her song reference.

"stop referencing that song! it's so cheesy!" you rolled your eyes, but laughed with her. "aww, does it make you all flustered? poor y/n." "danvers! y/l/n! stop fooling around in there. listen for your cue," tony's voice came through the comms and echoed through the car. carol rolled her eyes, "sorry, metal man, but we've been sitting here for two hours. gotta let girls have fun!" she turned to wink at you and you just laughed and shook your head.

a/n: i love her sm. she's definitely one of my favs to write for.