lexie grey

making a bet with lexie

"so, y/n... you're telling me that if i'm picked to scrub in on two major surgeries today, you'll take me on a date?" lexie raises her eyebrows. "yup!" you smile. "deal." you shook hands and parted ways.

only one major trauma had come in today so far and it was already lunch. "looks like i'm halfway done, y/n/n," lexie laughs while biting into a french fry. "you got lucky, grey." she threw a fry at you from across the table. "hey!" both of you giggled and finished lunch.

"good job, little grey! you're scrubbing in." as soon as you heard dr. sloan utter those words, you stop writing your case notes. you turned around to face dr. sloan and lexie, who were wheeling a patient down the hall. the brunette sent a wink your way and your heart fluttered as you turned back to your notes.

it was the end of your shift, and you were getting your stuff from your locker when you heard the door open. "looks like we're going on a date," lexie slipped into the room. "you know i would've taken you on a date anyway, cutie."

"you mean to tell me that i ran around this hospital and kissed up to dr. sloan all day for no reason?" a fake look of hurt was on her face. "no there was a reason." she raised her eyebrows. "it was funny to watch," you try to hold back your laugh. "you,
y/n y/l/n, will be the death of me."

a/n: she's actually the cutest person ever.