nikki bella {request}

requested by XxRyderXx1000
• • •
prompt: "best. day. ever."

surprising nikki with a puppy

little barks came from the passenger's seat as you were on the way home with your girlfriend's new puppy. nikki has wanted to adopt a puppy for a few months now, but you were so busy with work that you didn't have the time to take care of a dog.

your work schedule had changed, and you were finally awarded with the time to take care of a puppy. you pulled into the driveway of you and your girlfriend's house and got out of the car, carrying the puppy in your arms.

at first, nikki didn't hear you come in so you called for her to come into the living room. "hi, baby- oh my god!" as soon as she saw the cute little dog sitting on the couch, her face lit up like a christmas tree. she ran to the dog and picked her up, "what's her name? she's so adorable! i love her!" nikki ran back to you and engulfed you in a tight hug.

"her name is up to you! i'll have to admit she is really adorable... but not as much as you," you wink at your girlfriend. she just playfully rolled her eyes and sat down with the puppy. "hm. how about sasha?" "that's perfect!" "best. day. ever." you laughed at nikki's words. seeing her this happy just made you so grateful to have her in your life.