carthi benson {request}

y'all....

requested by WoahBroTooFar
• • •
prompt: "your hugs are my favorite" "you're my favorite"
• • •
note: i'm so sorry there were no gifs, so i had to use a picture. also this is like two years old i'm so sorry.

interrupting carthi to cuddle

carthi had been busy running around and doing work all day, so you were pretty bored at the moment. you sat on the couch downstairs while she was upstairs in your shared room preparing for an interview. a deep sigh left your lips as you glanced at the clock: 5:36pm. it has been hours since you had been in contact with the love of your life and you couldn't take it anymore!

you huffed and jumped off of the couch to go and find your girlfriend. the sound of your bare feet filled the quiet hallway as you made your way to the bedroom. with an ear pressed to the wooden door, you held your breath in hopes that carthi wasn't in the middle of something terribly important. satisfied with the silence coming from the other side of the door, you peaked in and saw your girlfriend sitting on the bed and jotting down some notes.

the cream of the door caused her to lift her head to look at you. she smiled warmly and you took that as a sign to tackle her into a comfy hug. for a few seconds, the two of you just laid there in each other's embrace. "your hugs are my favorite," you say as you cuddle into her. "you're my favorite," she laughs as she lightly pokes your nose with her finger.

a/n: y'all... it's literally been like two years lmfao💀 how is everyone😫 i go to college in two months so that's fun. also i started this account when i was 13 so that's rlly weird bc that was 5 years ago but oh well. so sorry for taking so long; soooo much has happened i did not mean to leave you all hanging for so long.