cassandra pressman

cassandra comforting you after you have a breakdown

ever since everyone went missing, you've been on edge. you missed your family. you missed your normal life. cassandra was the only person keeping you sane. she was letting you stay with her and allie because you didn't want to stay at your house alone.

everything has been going fine, and you were trying to adapt to the new normal but this particular day was so off for you. you had a nightmare last night and woke up screaming. cassandra let you sleep in her room for the rest of the night because she knew that you wouldn't have any nightmares with her there.

now you were sitting at the kitchen table, staring at the wall. when will you guys see your families again? will you be here forever? do they even know you're missing? a bunch of questions raced through your mind. "hey, y/n, what are you-" cassandra interrupted your thoughts. you just glanced at her, tears falling down your face, "oh, y/n," she ran over to you and engulfed you in a hug.

you tightly wrapped your arms around her as she sat down in front of you. she wiped away your tears as you sobbed, "i'm sorry, i- i just miss our normal lives." you thought this sounded stupid; everyone missed their normal lives. "y/n/n, please try not to worry. i will do everything i can to keep you safe."

a/n: fun fact, this show takes place in ct and that's where i live hehe