hope mikaelson {request} {au}

requested by eccyuk
• • •
prompt: "there's a llama in the backyard"

requested by eccyuk • • •prompt: "there's a llama in the backyard"

throwing a party with lizzie while hope is away.

it wasn't even supposed to be a party. well... yes it was, but a small one. this was no small party. it was all lizzie's brilliant idea and you somehow agreed to it.

yesterday

"let's have the party at your house! it's huge!" "woah now, lizzie, just wait a minute-" you try to reason with the enthusiastic blonde. "it's okay, hope won't be home for two days!" you thought for a minute... "fine." the blonde squealed and pulled you into a hug.

• • •

well you were right about the party being a bad idea. there were random people everywhere and alcohol was being passed throughout the crowd. "hey, everyone! put your hands together for our host!" a clearly drunk lizzie stood on a table and announced your presence. everyone cheered for you, but all you could think of was how mad hope would be when she got home tomorrow.

your phone rang and your eyes widened at the name. hope was calling. "everyone shut up! hope is calling!" someone turned the music off and everyone  quieted down. "hey baby, how are you?" you say into the phone. "i'm great, but i saw on instagram that there was a little get together going on at our house. is that true?" you could hear the slight venom in her voice. shit shit shit.

"umm-" before you could think of a good excuse, josie failed to hold in her laugh and you knew hope heard it. "is that josie? i'm
coming home," hope hung up the phone. "EVERYONE OUT! HOPE IS COMING HOME!" the teenagers grabbed the rest of the alcohol and rushed out of the house. they left behind a huge mess of food and trash around the house. luckily, not many things were broken.

lizzie and josie rushed to help you clean everything and make the house look spotless. "okay, i think we're almost done. hope should be here soon," josie slurred, still clearly drunk. "okay, josie, i think you need to go to sleep. lizz-" you looked around for the blonde, but she was fast asleep on the couch. "okay well, jo, i guess you're sleeping here tonight. you can have the guest room." "no, can i sleep in your room? i'm tireddd. can you carry me?"

you sighed and decided that you didn't want to argue with her, so you lifted the exhausted girl into your arms and carried her up the stairs. after laying her on the bed, you walked toward the bathroom to take a shower. 'hope should be on her way now,' you thought. hopefully she wouldn't kill you because of the party.

as soon as you stepped out of the bathroom after your shower, the front door opened. oh shoot. you rushed to the door to greet your girlfriend. "hey, baby! i missed you. how was your trip?" hope gave you a sarcastic look. "y/n, i know you threw a party. and why is lizzie asleep on the couch?" you nervously laughed. "well she wasn't exactly in a good position to drive home. and i didn't throw a party-"

"mhm, yeah yeah i know. it was lizzie's idea. at least you cleaned up; another reason why i love you," she laughed. "what do you mean?" "you're such a germaphobe, but it's cute." "hope!" she laughed as you get red from embarrassment. "i'm going to go outside for a minute. i'll be right back," your girlfriend walked toward the back door. you were headed toward the stairs when you realized that you didn't check the back yard.

"Y/N!" shit. "there is a LLAMA in my backyard!" your eyes widened and you ran upstairs. "i'm asleep!" you heard hope groan as you shut the bedroom door. "i don't care at this point. i'm coming upstairs and going to sleep," she sighed. you felt relieved until you remembered that josie was in your bed.

a/n: this was unnecessarily long and random, so sorry for that. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100k!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!🤩💗